Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling LPM, Fog Machine, 635nm Laser & Safety Googles

Hello everyone,

In need of some money right now so selling some items I haven't touched in months. I hope you'll find something you like :)

LaserBee AX 3 Watt LPM
- Retail Price $139.99
- My Price $50.00

- Shipping is via First Class Mail (In the US) $3.80
- I added a picture of the actual sensor and it does have some scuff marks, which is why I lowered the price, as far as I can tell it does not affect displaying proper laser output readings.

IMG-0535.jpgIMG-0536.jpgIMG-0537.jpg

Survival Lasers Eagle Pair 190nm-540nm Safety Googles
- Retail Price $44.99
- My Price $25.00

IMG-0538.jpgIMG-0539.jpg

LaserGlow Libra 635nm <5mW laser pointer *Special North Pole Coordinates on laser*
- Retail Price $29
- My Price $15

IMG-0540.jpgIMG-0541.jpgIMG-0542.jpg

Chauvet DJ Fog Machine
- Retail Price $33.99
- My Price $15.00

- Shipping is via Priority Mail (In the US) $21.10
IMG-0543.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

-Alex

Giannis_TDM

Hap, nice prices on those items, good luck with your sale, if I didn't already have a fog machine, I'd grab yours in a minute. (y)
Ι'd grab the goggles but I really want to finish up the driver runs so I can start selling quality stuff. Let's just say zenodilodon is a happy man, He will be getting every driver of mine for testing prior to sale. For free!

gazer101

Ι'd grab the goggles but I really want to finish up the driver runs so I can start selling quality stuff. Let's just say zenodilodon is a happy man, He will be getting every driver of mine for testing prior to sale. For free!
Good stuff, if you can manage to bring down the cost of quality drivers the community would be very grateful (but current monopolistic resellers won't be, lol)

Hap, nice prices on those items, good luck with your sale, if I didn't already have a fog machine, I'd grab yours in a minute. (y)

Thank you :)

-Alex

Giannis_TDM

Good stuff, if you can manage to bring down the cost of quality drivers the community would be very grateful (but current monopolistic resellers won't be, lol)
Lol you should read my original thread, I am planning to undercut every driver DTR offers. my goal is affordable amazing drivers with more features than the competition.

Hey there! Was wondering if you happened to have another pair of those goggles? Been wanting to get into building lasers for a long time, but I'm not going to do anything without the proper protection. It's not worth losing an eye over, lol.