Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 405nm ~150mw blu-ray laser.

Luffy

I got it for 100 euro which is about 145$ so i'm probably gonna keep it and not sell it.

yeah dude, you got ripped off. I've spent about $85 on my current project including batteries, it's a >100mW blu-ray, well heatsinked, and waterproofed. On top of that, that includes the price of the ~30mW module I wasted making it. ~$150 is way too much for a laser that probably isn't even that powerful. I'm glad I started coming here before I started wasting cash, my friend wasted $300 on a warnlaser. Sorry about that.

will

You know, many of "you people" (I won't mention names) continually rip on new members. Why can't "you people" be a little more friendly, especially to a new member. I know when I first came here, no one was so unfriendly. It was a nice, friendly website, and lately it's been seeming more harsh. Where's the love? <3

You know, many of "you people" (I won't mention names) continually rip on new members. Why can't "you people" be a little more friendly, especially to a new member. I know when I first came here, no one was so unfriendly. It was a nice, friendly website, and lately it's been seeming more harsh. Where's the love? <3

people were being rude when they thought he was trying to sell them crap and he knew it... However, once they learned that he was just misunderstanding they started being nice.

will

people were being rude when they thought he was trying to sell them crap and he knew it... However, once they learned that he was just misunderstanding they started being nice.

will

I read it all before, and I don't know about "nice"... more like just less rude....

But looking back a second time I guess it's not too bad. People should just be a little friendlier is all, and should check things before they post, such as post count or join date of the person and then adjust what they want to say.

Hi Alex... I just wanted to state that I was consistently civil with this member.

I then started being "nice". I even gave him + rep for hanging in there thru the heat of it.;) I do know what your talking about and it does weigh heavily on this forum

Luffy

yeah dude, you got ripped off. I've spent about $85 on my current project including batteries, it's a >100mW blu-ray, well heatsinked, and waterproofed. On top of that, that includes the price of the ~30mW module I wasted making it. ~$150 is way too much for a laser that probably isn't even that powerful. I'm glad I started coming here before I started wasting cash, my friend wasted $300 on a warnlaser. Sorry about that.

will
Ok now i know 150$ is a bit too much but the laser is actually very powerful. It burns stuff pretty good.

Ok now i know 150$ is a bit too much but the laser is actually very powerful. It burns stuff pretty good.

Unless you're in great need of a little money, I say you should save it (like I know other members suggested), mainly because you can't put a price on pride or accomplishment. You can't put a price on the sentimentality of building your first laser.

And well, I'm done sounding all mushy about this stuff. :)

Luffy

Unless you're in great need of a little money, I say you should save it (like I know other members suggested), mainly because you can't put a price on pride or accomplishment. You can't put a price on the sentimentality of building your first laser.

And well, I'm done sounding all mushy about this stuff. :)
Yea, you're right.