Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 1w spartan laser, 100MW green laser an 200MW red laser--$300 for all 3

Middleman and whatnot??? Cmon its not like he is selling you something you dont already know. The blue is a 1W 445nm, what is it you are uncertain about. The red and green are pure bonus items considering the price so whether they deliver the exact mW shouldnt matter to much. The red is a no brainer, 200mW is extremely easy to obtain for very little $. The green will probably be below since it is from DX but who cares really, the laser you pay for here is the 445, the rest is pure bonus. So sending it to get measured etc is a big waste of both money and time.

On a sidenote 300$ is a bit much if you ask me considering the pricetag for a new spartan @ 275$. Ofc you get all the extras but still it is a used item. 275$ would make it a great deal, but that is not my call and it is not unreasonable expensive. But if one only wanted the 445 it would be a lot cheaper to buy a DIY solution (barrel, heatsink, driver and diode). You could probably get it for 175-xxx$. For this reason alone it would consider a bit lower price if it was my sale.

Gl with it.

Best regards

Last edited:
Well for 300$ for all this stuff is a good deal, all 3 lasers only have around 15-30 minutes of use. There brand new, batteries and all were purchased October 2nd, the ONLY reason I'm selling it is cause I have to move for my job and need moving money. I don't want to sell them but I have too make some quick money

Ash

This is a really good deal. Sorry you have to see them go. Good luck. :beer:

Yes there are goggles, but it's a package deal.. A new spartan laser is $275, my spartan is brand new and I'm offering all the extras an 2 more lasers for $300

Are the diffraction gratings like caps that you put on the aperture?
Again, post pictures as soon as you can.

devins

Are the lasers up for sale still? If so, I am very interested, I would be happy to send a down payment to hold, pending testing by trusted forum member.

I do not require any tests on the laser or partial payments. I am ready to pay in full today for your package deal. Please contact me asap via email preferably or private message me. thanks

Your killin me. If its still for sale and you contact me via jasonhayz42@gmail.com i will paypal u the money immediately. Please do! Im may be a total laser noob but i have the money and am ready to pay.. IF you contact me soon or ill have to find elsewhere. thanks! Looking forward 2 hearing from you.

Last edited: