Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 1w spartan laser, 100MW green laser an 200MW red laser--$300 for all 3

Were did you acquire the green and red laser from? I am very interested in the spartan and batteries and goggle.

I got the red an green laser from deal extreme, I'm trying to sell them all for 300. Which for a spartan its 275 total, for $25 more you get batteries, goggles, chargers, an 2 more lasers.

I would really like to buy the whole package from you. Would you consider doing a mod trade?

I can't do any trades.. The only reason I am selling all this is because I'm starting a new job out of state an need the money to move, an its pretty expensive moving 500 miles an renting a truck for it

I need you to send your lasers to a trusted moderator(that we both agree upon). When the moderator has assured me that everything is working condition and that all items have been received I will send you the money and the mod will send me the lasers.

Ash

There are a few members that live in Texas, and a few of them have power meters. You could check the map in my sig, and PM someone that may be able to act as a "middleman" and verify that the lasers are up to the stated power, and they are in good condition with no mode-hopping or unsteady power fluctuations.
:san:
Really, this is kinda' the accepted practice around here for selling lasers, sometimes people come here trying to sell lasers that are underpowered and/or very poor quality. :mad:

hmm are you sure it's a megawatt? cuz I am quite skeptical of that. you should test the power. Does it blow a hole through the wall right when you turn it on?

Mw stands for milliwatts. I have a 1000MW spartan laser, a 100MW green laser an 200MW red laser