Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sellers BEWARE of Yin Tang

I don't know his forum name but that is the name he uses on PayPal. He bought a laser from me and then opened a PayPal dispute claiming it to be internally defective. He paid $120 for the laser and is requesting a $75 refund in the PayPal dispute. As most know I repair my lasers for free most the time even when the buyer opens it up and breaks the wires. Worse case scenerio if this Poon Tang guy broke his laser diode by tinkering with it I would repair his laser for $45, yet he has started a PayPal dispute and is asking to keep the laser and get most his money back.
DO NOT SELL to YIN TANG, just another scammer.

Last edited:

You'll need to get us his LPF UserName if you want
other members to be warned about him..

He must have contacted you by PM at one time..
Then correlate that time frame to the PayPal date.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Absolutely no good reason to open up a partial dispute in this kind of transaction.

Ask him to send the laser/package back, but make sure to videotape opening of the package.

Also he has made no attempt at contacting me and I doubt that there even is an issue with his laser.
Thanks Jerry, I will scour through my PMs that are on or near thr date he made payment and see if I can find s name or something that would let me know it is him.

Jtang495, and Jtng495 are the 2 names he has used back at the beginning of the month to purchase from me. I didn't even realize st the time that they were seperate accounts.

I don't know his forum name but that is the name he uses on PayPal. He bought a laser from me and then opened a PayPal dispute claiming it to be internally defective. He paid $120 for the laser and is requesting a $75 refund in the PayPal dispute. As most know I repair my lasers for free most the time even when the buyer opens it up and breaks the wires. Worse case scenerio if this Poon Tang guy broke his laser diode by tinkering with it I would repair his laser for $45, yet he has started a PayPal dispute and is asking to keep the laser and get most his money back.
DO NOT SELL to YIN TANG, just another scammer.

:crackup:

Jtang495, and Jtng495 are the 2 names he has used back at the beginning of the month to purchase from me. I didn't even realize st the time that they were seperate accounts.

Those UserNames don't show up in the LPF member's list...:thinking:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

I think I sold a laser to this guy too! Weeks ago. I'm not sure, I'll check...:(

Last edited:

ped

Yup, I'm pretty sure I banned this guy, I'll go check.

EDIT, doesn't say who banned him so it may not have been me.

Last edited: