Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scratch-built green laser with display and instrumentation

Here's a video of my latest laser project - it's a scratch-built 100mW green laser with a graphical display and instrumentation of current, voltage, and temperature. It has adjustable output power, a password lock for high power, and is usb-c rechargeable.

Snecho

That is literally one of the coolest and creative builds I've seen.

Very nice, I can see where a temp and battery drop alarm/monitor would be useful on larger builds too.

Noyce!
Very well done, reminds me of the quality and advanced design of this https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/battery-powered-labby-mark-ii.104453/

That is literally one of the coolest and creative builds I've seen.
Very nice, I can see where a temp and battery drop alarm/monitor would be useful on larger builds too.
Highly advanced, I love it. too.

KUDOS
Reminds me of the builds by 'wannaburn' (Joe and Lucy in Toronto)

STILL very sad about the cruel treatment some at LPF some gave them and caused them to
leave LPF forever.

Has anyone learned anything new from 'Regina' (in Brazil)?? I firmly believe that it had been instead 'Roger' very few would have posted.

IF you want, you can see the vids at Youtube now by 'TunedCavity'.

We must never allow this to ever happen again. I have made an apoligy on behalf of LPF but I do understand why that was just NOT enough.
sad
len

Last edited:

KcChris

Here's a video of my latest laser project - it's a scratch-built 100mW green laser with a graphical display and instrumentation of current, voltage, and temperature. It has adjustable output power, a password lock for high power, and is usb-c rechargeable.
Beautiful, just plain beautiful. How much $ ?