Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scott's going away sale..

Hey guys, selling this kit to a newbie who would like everything they need to get addicted to lasers...;)
Included will be:
1.2W 445nm laser built by myself, with some anodizing removed to make it look...well, awesome. Heh.:)
2 sets of safety goggles, because I know you'll want to show your friends...
2 rechargeable batteries, because it sucks buying new batteries.
And a charger!
All this to your door for $175.00
I am open to offers. Just PM me!

Thanks for looking!

98aezk.jpg

oh33gh.jpg

15hhr3a.jpg

Last edited:

Just won't be on for a while...college is really taking up a ton of my life, and i don't really have much time for forums...

Price includes shipping, and it is very reliable. Never has needed repair...but it was built solidly. Also, jmit7, thanks so much for those pics.

Price includes shipping, and it is very reliable. Never has needed repair...but it was built solidly. Also, jmit7, thanks so much for those pics.

Could You replace the top pictures with his. :D It was really hard to navigate this thread with them so big. Anyway good luck, this is a great price for this seeing as it comes with everything you need and extra!

Images wider than both my monitors combined, and they don't even look sharp when resized down either.

Pictures fixed, really sorry about that. Duty cycle is about 2 minutes on, 1 minute off. Standard aluminum heatsink. Thanks for looking, guys, and once again, sorry about the pictures.