Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SciFi Lasers SF501b blue 445nm 1.5--1.8W

Pretty pics!

As for my thread-- no idea why it got closed. I still have yet to receive my laser! I've asked the mods to reopen my thread, but they haven't, and I'm not sure why.

Pretty pics!

As for my thread-- no idea why it got closed. I still have yet to receive my laser! I've asked the mods to reopen my thread, but they haven't, and I'm not sure why.

The laser will arrive as stated by email and as I stated before in a few days from now Elly :beer:

LED, No No offence please. I don't think that is the proper laser to do reflection pic's. Yes they are cool pic's and very fun to do I can imagine but its way way to powerful and with that lens its more of a close up burner and I think its only a matter of time before you will get a shot to the face it can happen to most experienced. A low watt greenie will be just as nice and members will still enjoy your reflect pics.
Plus we all love to see things burned my friend!

No offense taken. But trust me, I took a lot of precautions so it took me quite awhile to do these correctly and safely. Eye protection was used too of course. I would have done something like this with something lower powered, but I don't have anything else. As for burning--I actually feel less safe doing that! I tried it with a match once and started burning my hand with the laser because I couldn't see the beam. Then I found an alternate way.

Pretty pics!

The laser will arrive as stated by email and as I stated before in a few days from now Elly :beer:

How long is a few days?

Is that less than 5 days?

If we were allowed to gamble I would give 5 to 1 odds that it will not have arrived within 5 days, today is April 6th 2016.

Last edited:

Alright, if you say so. It's Wednesday night an Israel Post still has yet to send any updates to the tracking number you gave me a week ago.

Their own site says 'There is no information regarding the EMS to Abroad postal item [MY TRACKER].' when I input it, while track.aftership.com simply says the number hasn't received any updates.

I'm still waiting for the LPM reading.

Last edited:
Alright, if you say so. It's Wednesday night an Israel Post still has yet to send any updates to the tracking number you gave me a week ago.

Their own site says 'There is no information regarding the EMS to Abroad postal item [MY TRACKER].' when I input it, while track.aftership.com simply says the number hasn't received any updates.

I'm still waiting for the LPM reading.

I am off work today. So I an take are of this problem today , and email the LPM test today :beer:

Glad to see that you're enjoying it! Make sure it's focused tightly and you can get rid of those birds for good...

I shot my review video in the afternoon, and it was a cloudy day, but there was still daylight and I could see the beam. I've burnt my hand countless times by now...

Reactions: GSS
Glad to see that you're enjoying it! Make sure it's focused tightly and you can get rid of those birds for good....

I focused it as tight as I could. A blue beam gives me a "line" rather than a dot, but at least it's a sharp line. Maybe some birds can't see blue.

I shot my review video in the afternoon, and it was a cloudy day, but there was still daylight and I could see the beam. I've burnt my hand countless times by now...

:yh: I just burned mine again a couple days ago trying to bounce the beam between 2 mirrors. Not worth it. I figure one day it will be an eye and I don't want to risk it.

Still no LPM reading..

For me either. I was just promised on Wednesday that I'd have it on Friday morning at the latest. I gave it until today and I still don't have it, even though I've been begging for it since placing the order for the laser in late February. For cryin' out loud, it's simply a picture of a chart! How long does it take to attach that picture to an email and click "Send"? He also said he'd pay me $20 to do this review, but that never happened either. I just don't understand why all the delays....
Will keep you updated on whether or not that changes.
EDIT: I just got an email from him. He says I will get them tomorrow (Sunday).
EDIT: It's now Sunday and now he says I'll get it "in the next hour or so" (today).....

Last edited:
I focused it as tight as I could. A blue beam gives me a "line" rather than a dot, but at least it's a sharp line. Maybe some birds can't see blue.

:yh: I just burned mine again a couple days ago trying to bounce the beam between 2 mirrors. Not worth it. I figure one day it will be an eye and I don't want to risk it.

For me either. I was just promised on Wednesday that I'd have it on Friday morning at the latest. I gave it until today and I still don't have it, even though I've been begging for it since placing the order for the laser in late February. For cryin' out loud, it's simply a picture of a chart! How long does it take to attach that picture to an email and click "Send"? He also said he'd pay me $20 to do this review, but that never happened either. I just don't understand why all the delays....
EDIT: I just got an email from him. He says I will get them tomorrow.

Tomorrow, right.

Reactions: GSS

EDIT: I just got an email from him. He says I will get them tomorrow.

Going to refund you in the next hour or so buddy.

I was off work till today. Had some stuff I had to do.

:beer:

Yea I'm going to ask, is Elly not getting the laser at all now?

After all the promises Elly is not getting a laser at all?

It is not in shipping as promised?

The post office really messed things up, so you sent it again and now Elly is not getting a laser?

IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?

Seriously if this was a one time deal I would not be asking, but this was a test buy, publicized from the start, TRACK MY SCIFI LASER THREAD.

THIS ONE WAS MEANT AS A TEST, TO SET THE BENCHMARK FOR YOUR ABILITY TO DELIVER.

Do you really sell lasers or just collect payments?

Last edited:
Yea I'm going to ask, is Elly not getting the laser at all now?

After all the promises Elly is not getting a laser at all?

It is not in shipping as promised?

The post office really messed things up, so you sent it again and now Elly is not getting a laser?

Seriously if this was a one time deal I would not be asking, but this was a test buy, publicized from the start, TRACK MY SCIFI LASER THREAD.

Elly got my email. And got a deadline of delivery this week. He will be able to track his package as of today. And we will get his power check today too.

Okay Cop ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stone Mountain is in capital letters, it's like me saying israel and I do NOT approve of you divulging my personal information, that is foul, just like your threat to the customer you staked your reputation " I'm super serious on my word " +100 dollars you said then you make a threat, and now you divulge personal information, you are the blackmailer and a liar.

Last edited: