Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi lasers the legend of Eithan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not what i thought i would see when i stopped in. I always wanted to say something, but it seemed everyone had there fingers in eitans belt loop. I always wondered, how many years of failed orders and massive paypal disputes can happen before A) he realizes he cant run his business, B) everyone starts to realize somethings not right, or C) people realize maybe he's not as legit as they thought he was. I'm glad hes gone, i just feel terrible for all the people who got scammed. I was lucky enough to only have a few issues with the many sales i had, and i always fixed them as fast as i could- i dunno how someone could sit there milking money out of people with no remorse. Pretty disgusting.

Reactions: GSS
Not what i thought i would see when i stopped in. I always wanted to say something, but it seemed everyone had there fingers in eitans belt loop. I always wondered, how many years of failed orders and massive paypal disputes can happen before A) he realizes he cant run his business, B) everyone starts to realize somethings not right, or C) people realize maybe he's not as legit as they thought he was. I'm glad hes gone, i just feel terrible for all the people who got scammed. I was lucky enough to only have a few issues with the many sales i had, and i always fixed them as fast as i could- i dunno how someone could sit there milking money out of people with no remorse. Pretty disgusting.

Welcome back crazyspaz, it's been awhile! :yh:

I completely agree on all your points.

-Alex

ixfd64

Very sad to see things turn out this way. I never ordered from Sci-Fi lasers, but it had always seemed like a reputable company to me.

I ordered a laser from Eitan after seeing on here that he was a trustworthy source. I ordered a 2.8 Watt blue laser I believe. I asked for it in a matte white finish, but that didn't happen. Anyways, I received the laser in a few months and I really have no complaints about it. Also, I was very pleased with his customer service and speedy replies. Here's where things get bad. I had a Wicked Lasers Inferno. It suddenly stopped working, and he told me that he could fix it. Knowing that he was trustworthy, I didn't hesitate to ship it to him for him to fix. Sure enough, he sent me pictures of the package that he received from me. I'd email him, asking how things were going. He'd say good. This cycle continued for months to the point where he completely stopped replying. Basically he stole my $300 laser. I'm very upset..

Razako

I ordered a laser from Eitan after seeing on here that he was a trustworthy source. I ordered a 2.8 Watt blue laser I believe. I asked for it in a matte white finish, but that didn't happen. Anyways, I received the laser in a few months and I really have no complaints about it. Also, I was very pleased with his customer service and speedy replies. Here's where things get bad. I had a Wicked Lasers Inferno. It suddenly stopped working, and he told me that he could fix it. Knowing that he was trustworthy, I didn't hesitate to ship it to him for him to fix. Sure enough, he sent me pictures of the package that he received from me. I'd email him, asking how things were going. He'd say good. This cycle continued for months to the point where he completely stopped replying. Basically he stole my $300 laser. I'm very upset..
Unfortunate. I think you're kinda screwed:undecided:

That's straight up theft through deception.

Might be worth a couple hours of research to find his local police department in israel and give them a call. Won't get your laser back but you can maybe make his life a bit unpleasant.

We still need to neg him to zero, he's at 70 something, still a member and those dam ad's and stickies are still up, so if you have a neg to give he deserves to be at zero/redbar.
--------------------------------------
Down to 66 now.

Neg him HERE

Last edited:
We still need to neg him to zero, he's at 70 something, still a member and those dam ad's and stickies are still up, so if you have a neg to give he deserves to be at zero/redbar.

Why the hell hasn't he just been straight up banned? He hasn't been on in over a month, and I'd say it's rather unlikely he'll be back any time soon. Plus, he broke several forum (and legal!) rules. Why he has been able to stay with little to no repercussions from c0ld or the mods is very confusing.

Why the hell hasn't he just been straight up banned? He hasn't been on in over a month, and I'd say it's rather unlikely he'll be back any time soon. Plus, he broke several forum (and legal!) rules. Why he has been able to stay with little to no repercussions from c0ld or the mods is very confusing.

I would like to ban him, and think he should due to his horrid actions. However, it isn't my decision on this one. Avery is the forum owner and possible legal troubles may make banning him(at least now) an even bigger problem. :)

-Alex

diachi

--------------------------------------
Down to 66 now.

Neg him HERE

Gave him some negative a day or two ago IIRC - will need to wait to dish out more :(

FYI - If you've got Adblock on whichever browser you use you can block the ad at the top manually (Right click, Adblock plus:Block image) - that's what I've done. Mostly for the sake of performance, I'm usually connected to my day-to-day machine with RDP and it doesn't like anything animated for the most part - just not enough upstream bandwidth. :(

Other Adblockers may have the same functionality but can't confirm.

Razako

Sigh.
Two months later and the victims just keep coming forward. How many people did this creep rip off, jerk around or otherwise take for a ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.