Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-fi Lasers 1.5W Blue laser for sale

Hello,

I'm moving on to other hobbies and I already have a few other lasers, so I'm selling my sci-fi laser's 1.5W Blue laser.

The laser still works perfectly and comes with two batteries. It focuses easily and the lens is clean.

Asking $70 via paypal @ gabrielnobles@yahoo.com. Will ship via USPS and deliver in under 3 days if you're in the U.S. like me. This is a deal, as I'm sure you know.

IMG_4766JPG.jpg

IMG_0367JPG.jpg

IMG_4765JPG.jpg

GSS

Why are your pictures are upside down....:thinking:

Jerry
Maby he was doing some type of yoga when he took them:eek:
Seriously good luck though on the sale, as you know though SciFi didn't leave the forum with good standing so it might just be a while,
even though you mention it works good. Just have some patients;)

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm moving on to other hobbies and I already have a few other lasers, so I'm selling my sci-fi laser's 1.5W Blue laser.
The laser still works perfectly and comes with two batteries. It focuses easily and the lens is clean.

Your pictures STILL look upside down....:whistle:
Are you afraid that the Photons will fall out...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

zen314

What is the wavelength? What is the body material - Aluminum? What type of lens is on it? Thank you.

Hi Ultra,
Good luck with your sale its a great price for a 1.5W /G2 AL sink. Even though sci-fi made it.

Rich:)

Hi,
I don't think so he didn't specify it in the opening post. You can buy a good charger cheap Nitecore 2 is fine for those cells. Hey for 50 bucks shipped with a G2 worth it.

Hi,
No anchovy or pepperoni please .. But i'll take a ice cold frosty beverage :D

zen314

I didn't think to ask for pizza, but as long as it is not upside down like the OP's pictures, I would love a slice. :crackup:

BobMc

Man, this is my type of thread. We're talking lasers and pizza. It doesn't get any better than that! :D

Reactions: GSS