Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scared of messed up m140 diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

i hope you don't. Some chinese sellers may be scammy, but you are apparently no better.

You used a DRILL PRESS on a LASER DIDOE.
100% YOUR OWN FAULT
I hope you don't get a refund, you don't deserve it, and its incredibly dishonest of you. And blaming the charger to get a refund? Wow. I really don't know what to say, other than I wish I could neg rep you again. (edit: I can now! yay.)

LOL then he invites me to a group called "mistakes." Yea, no. I got a spec of dust burned onto a diode window one time, and I dealt with it intelligently, I didn't just go ham with powertools. I carefully removed the window (CAREFULLY, you know, like, WITH CARE).

Edit: How do I 'ignore' the group invite? There's obviously not a snowballs chance in hell I'm joining it, and the notification annoys me. edit again: figured it out (i so smart)

So many epic posts here, but that's good. . Agreed and lol for real. Sorry you burnt your diode up but everything that happened was entirely due to total lack of research on a subject you clearly have no knowledge in.

Last edited:
Now its my turn to weight in on this!

1st off. If your not bright enough to realize that you do not put a motorized any thing in a piece of any thing electronic you do not need to own a laser!

2nd. You do not ask members for any thing free! It is very bad manors and in poor taste! If a member felt bad and wanted to donated a diode of any mw or wavelength it is up to their discretion! And when it comes down to a high powered diode such as a M-140 which can be fairly pricey just rude!

3rd. You by your actions and what you have typed on lpf have shown you age and your ability to be irresponsible with some thing of this kind! You should not be allow to own any thing over 10 mw and if I was your parent I ground you for a month for doing dangerous and irresponsible things with some thing so expensive!

4th. You have shown a disdain and lack of decorum for this website and its members! You do things that 99 percent of the members would never do! You post things that have no relevance, and or post things in order to increase you post count by posting nonsense!

5th and last.

I doubt you have read the stickies! before you do any thing else on LPF take the time and read them!

this is all I have to say

Last edited:

USAbro

Now its my turn to weight in on this!

1st off. If your not bright enough to realize that you do not put a motorized any thing in a piece of any thing electronic you do not need to own a laser!

2nd. You do not ask members for any thing free! It is very bad manors and in poor taste! If a member felt bad and wanted to donated a diode of any mw or wavelength it is up to their discretion! And when it comes down to a high powered diode such as a M-140 which can be fairly pricey just rude!

3rd. You by your actions and what you have typed on lpf have shown you age and your ability to be irresponsible with some thing of this kind! You should not be allow to own any thing over 10 mw and if I was your parent I ground you for a month for doing dangerous and irresponsible things with some thing so expensive!

4th. You have shown a disdain and lack of decorum for this website and its members! You do things that 99 percent of the members would never do! You post things that have no relevance, and or post things in order to increase you post count by posting nonsense!

5th and last.

I doubt you have read the stickies! before you do any thing else on LPF take the time and read them!

this is all I have to say

Hey man. This is not cool. I might have done something wrong a bit but lets get over it. The free thing was a joke, believe it or not. I'm glad your not my parent because I like lasers and always wear safety glasses and let my friends where them when using lasers around them.

The drill press was a last ditch effort after the diode lens was scratched.
I did read the stickies.

I'm not trying to build post count either.

Last edited:
Hey man. This is not cool. I might have done something wrong a bit but lets get over it. The free thing was a joke, believe it or not. I'm glad your not my parent because I like lasers and always wear safety glasses and let my friends where them when using lasers around them.

The drill press was a last ditch effort after the diode lens was scratched.
I did read the stickies.

I'm not trying to build post count either.

first off young man is hmm lets see you been on little over a month and have almost as many post as me! That tells me something right there. And while this may not be cool in your eyes I hope it does open them some (here is hoping) The free thing may have been a joke in your eyes but you can bet your last dollar that the vets and members that do contribute to this site did not see it as such!

So you stirred up the hornets nest and cant take the criticism! That is all on you young man! the mods have been watching this thread you can make sure of it! While I may have put my two cents in for what ever its worth and you may not have liked what i have to say that is your right but you put your self in this position not us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.