Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammer Alert, aKa Member--->>> Chadness

Alright guys,

Here is the Deal on this Guy.

He Contact A respected company of this forum to see if he can get a review unit of the 1.2W Riffle Laser.

But what he did was Pose as Me.:eek: Scumbag.!

I have been talking with the company through this from the second the guy emailed them as the company knows me and the company has been giving me all his email updates Posing as me.

He Messed up early in one of the email and thats how i caught him. Basically he said he bought something from another member on this forum and that member that he bought from I have spoking with a few times before and consider him a friend. I then gave my friend that Chadness bought items from the address that was said for the Review unit to ship to. None the less my Friend said he remembered that name and shortly after found that the address matched up to member Chadness.

So Long store short Chadness was Posing as me to try and scam this laser company into a Review unit. I cant imagine that this is the first time he ever did a scam as the emails sound professional done and personalized very well. Lucky the laser company remember my real name and and contact me on the forum and thats how it all started. This was last night.

So Please stay away from this guy.

I would assume scammers get Hard IP bans which makes it very hard to get back into the forum but keep an eye out for the name Chad Sutton which is his real name.

Here is the members Forum Account:

Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers - View Profile: Chadness

Its time to bring out the Ban Hammer on this Scammer. :banned:

I have contacted Ave.

Last edited:

Good work bro. I really hate scumbags, but every dog has his day.

One thing i love about this forum is we stick together and help each other that No other forum out there has or i have seen.

Some of us have been around long enough to know how scammers works. With help from the forum we caught him.

Now it time to get him out of here and never to come back.:gun:

I just hate scammers.

Last edited:
IMPOSTORS!!! This is unexcusable, you may fire when ready!!!

JustShoot.jpg

Good catch Lazeerer!! :beer:

Guess Chad numbered his days on LPF, and killed his ability to buy anything from anybody!

Anybody up for a neg rep rally? :pop:

To late I guess, I went to neg rep him, but he's already been BANNED! :banned:

Last edited:
^:crackup:

It was Not me alone but a team effort that helped catch the guy. Some of these guys should be real detectives. They can find out what underwear you are wearing.:scared:

Iam Just Glad that we where able to catch and stop him before anything went further.:) For once the good guys win.:)

Last edited:
Glad you stopped this before it got any further along and everything is ok, Lazeerer!

I had my identity stolen back in 09', there is nothing that ticks me off like scammers pretending to be someone and besmirching their good name. I hope he gets his retinas shot out.

^:crackup:

It was Not me alone but a team effort that helped catch the guy. Some of these guys should be real detectives. They can find out what underwear you are wearing.:scared:

Iam Just Glad that we where able to catch and stop him before anything went further.:) For once the good guys win.:)

What are you talking about? :thinking: We always win! :crackup::beer:

sinner

Yeaaah! Right its lpf.. And we did it again the lpf way!!
Lazeerer wannabees lol!!