Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again if this person is extremely ill, he needs to get SSI http://www.ssa.gov/ssi/ If he was truly sick a doctor would sign for it and he could easily get the benefits. I work most of the time lately but I'm offering help to Jake if he needs help to apply for SSI. I have a relatives that get it, and can tell him what to do. If he is truly disabled.

People at my workplace still work even when sick. One guy still works even on dialysis! This is business not a game. Money is NEVER a game and if he has to learn the hard way so be it. I hope Jake applies for SSI and asks for help if he can't handle so many orders. SSI is there to help.

I'm here because when I started, hadn't known his REP almost got screwed myself. Such behavior is unacceptable. Jake seems to be smart enough to deal properly with veteran members. I don't like that new people are getting bad deals, that's not fair and it's not right. This is silly as poll it's C0ld who decides.

I missed the part about MAIL FRAUD!? Are you kidding me? Does he have any idea what he is getting into?

MAIL FRAUD DEFINITION AND PUNISHMENT

1) having devised, or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud,
or
2) for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan…
3) something of value or some item…and
4) places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter
5) any item to be delivered by interstate carrier

shall be fined …or imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both.

That's for really bad stuff but I recall 5 years minimum and huge fines.

I don't want to see anyone get into that kind of trouble here. This is not a joke, it's a federal offense, a felony.

Last edited:

Jake hasn't been around the Forum since the afternoon of Thursday June 04 2009...
on either of his accounts and seems to now only use "Jake22"...
I doubt that he has even seen this thread....:undecided:

Jerry

Jaseth

Firstly, great post laser83. And yes, I was not quite sure about the punishment for mail fraud in the US until I read your post, but I was aware that here in Belgium it is up to 18 years IIRC. Many smaller ebay cases have resulted in 6+ months in prison so this should in no way be taken lightly.

And Jerry.. he must at least have seen Hallucynogenyc's thread which was created the day before he left. It has his name in the title so I doubt he has missed it.
He certainly can't have missed the throngs of emails and PMs which people have sent to him the past couple of weeks asking what's up.

D

Deleted member 8382

come on, can't you see the last day he logged in was the day in wich I created the post? he is just trying to seem like he isn't seeing anything while I am 100% sure he is reading all this.

I can't take any action since I'm living on Spain, but those who have been scammed by him, you know his name, adress, paypal acount.... what are you waiting to fill a paypal dispute, or to go to his house?

I'm really lucky that i got my money because I couldn't have done anything else in case paypal had rejected my dispute...

svars1

if he cant give the kit back cant he pay for a new one?
i mean just refund my 130 dollars and all this would be over
i doesnt matter as long he stands up to his mistakes

Ok Guys.... don't take me wrong... I'm not posting because I'm sticking up for Jake...
He can do that for himself...:cool:

@Jaseth..... I posted..."I doubt that he has even seen this thread...."
I wasn't talking about any other thread... This thread was started the day after his
last activity here on the Forum...:yh:

@Hallucynogenyc... the same thing... I posted here and referred to this thread....:yh:

If a thread about Jake had been started prior to June 04 2009... then yes...
I agree... he probably saw it...

Jerry

D

Deleted member 8382

and what do you think taht is causing him to not login again in this accounts, maybe that half of the forums is filled with people looking for him? look, I create a thread "against" him, some hours later he log in and after this he doesn't log in again while more threads are created.

I can't belive there's people who still belive he is going to refund the guys cash because he isn't aware of what's happening here >.>

I'm sure that Jake is painfully aware of what is being said here. It is possible to read this thread without logging in. I am more than confident that if by some chance Jake has been unable to access the internet, one of his close friends has alerted him to what is going on.

It won't be long until Jake, or someone speaking on his behalf, relates a harrowing tale explaining why there has been such a long period of silence.

k1kb0t

T_Warne signature is a warning about Jake, how funny. I have never dealt with Jake and I'm not sure I want to. I thought it was suspect when I noticed he had two different login names. Hope everyone gets resolution from Jake.

Turn off your cookies to lurk...

People, stop making excuses for his behavior..let him make his own.

If jake21 did sent the package back to you to Austrilia hope he didn't put "Laser" on the custom form.:tinfoil:

T_Warne signature is a warning about Jake, how funny. I have never dealt with Jake and I'm not sure I want to. I thought it was suspect when I noticed he had two different login names. Hope everyone gets resolution from Jake.

He is having trouble logging in to his Jake21 account

Status
Not open for further replies.