Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Say I wanted a POWERFUL laser...

Rasel what are you ordering? and mention to jack your username and ur an LPF member so u get the discount and the free 8 mW laser and remember if your laser isnt good enough they always have the graduate program.

Gazoo

It's like a trade up policy...I don't understand how it works though... :p

you have and rpl-260 so you give them your laser and then you buy the 350 for a discounted price.

Best bang for your buck is the 225 but that laser seems perfect. make sure hwen you get it you do a review.

Hey Rasel, did you get my last PM? Any chance you could get in touch over AIM? sn is pseudonomen137. Thanks

Rasel

lol I tried talking to you on it but... no answer

pseudonomen137... :-?

You try talking to sawker70v

Things

dude you are going to have TONS!!!! of fun with this beast!!!!! hehehe mom sounds weird, mum all the way LOL ;D ;D

If I couldn't have a Hercules my next choice would definitly be an RPL from Jack, without hesitation.

Rasel

Can somone please explain the adjustable ability?

Like is it a smooth turn dial, or does it click to power levels?

If it is smooth, what is the range?

If it clicks to preset power levels, what are they?

This is for the RPL-200 mind you.

Gazoo

It clicks, Jack or someone else will have to chime in here for the estimated power levels.

Hi Rasel and welcome to LPF. Please don't get banned from LC because of the current Hype. LPF is an unbiased forum , unlike LC where everything is moderated and deleted. Use your own Judgement. Here you will find many laser manufacturers and resellers that can speak freely about their own and others products , without fear of retribution, as long as it is based on fact and not heresay.

WL and their affiliates have been found out and proven to be liers about the true origin of the products they are selling, hence the severe backlash against them. We are a close , but powerful community that simply looks out for each other. PERIOD. Noone expects you to get banned from LC to be accepted here. Just here you are able to talk freely about anything laser related , or any other thing that takes your interest, whatever the company.

The current Hype is due to the seemingly blanket banning of active forum members here in an effort to "clean up the negativity" of Steve's empire (me included).

So bear that in mind, have a good read of the wealth of information posted on here and know that you are most welcome, if you are a member of LC or not.

Jase

Aseras

Rasel said:
Can somone please explain the adjustable ability?

Like is it a smooth turn dial, or does it click to power levels?

If it is smooth, what is the range?

If it clicks to preset power levels, what are they?

This is for the RPL-200 mind you.

It's a dial switch, like a knob on your oven. each setting stops ( not really clicks ). There's a pinhole so you can see the number of the level, and you use a flatblade screwdrive or the "key" that comes with the rpl. Each level isn't a preset power level. On my rpl-260, level 1 is ~40mw, level 2 is ~100mw, level 3 is ~160mw and level 4 and higher up to 9, is max ~260-280mw, with a 350mw peak.

I never change mine from 4 unless I need the runtime or lower power for some reason. If you are gonna fork over the cash for a high power laser why run it lower? :)

I'll do some more pics for you tonight.