Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Say Hello ~

Hey ,Good morning to everyone here . I am Chinese girl. working in a big laser factory. very nice to be member of you. so meanwhile let you know I have many green laser pointers in stock ,5 mw ,10mw ,20mw ,30mw,100mw,200mw are all avaliable .surely ,varied appearance for your choose .

Attachments

• 05_001.gif
    05_001.gif
    266.1 KB · Views: 142

I get 50mw from deal extreme  for about 22 shipped can you drastically beat that
oh you'll need a middle man to ship it to, also your post count is about 200 shy  ;D

Thanks for you reply ,forgive me that I can not understand you well .
which item i posted in 50mw you buy from DX and price just $22.00 ?
BY the way ,let you know I am girl ,but not little .I am 25 years old !

whow not calling you a little girl at all like to see some more pics and prices though I wish my wife worked at a large laser company ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

oh I almost forgot "Hello"

here they are i have bought I believe around 75 of these so far in the last 10 months so yes I am a potential buyer
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2390

Sorry ,I can not open it at all !!
Pls attach the item pic you have bought ,I will give you best price beating all I am sure ~
I would like to show you more pics but let me know you e-mail address first .

What he's trying to say is that you are a brand new user coming here with a low post count and trying to sell things.

There are LOTS and LOTS of laser scammers out there. You have to be careful when buying things.

Are you a scammer? No idea, but it never hurts to be safe.

A middle man is where you send your laser off to a trusted third party to hold on to, a trusted person on these forums. Once the laser is received and verified by the middle man, the original buyer can send you the money and the middle man sends off the laser to the buyer. That way, the buyer can always be sure they are getting the real deal.

What 'big laser factory' do you work in? Why don't you just link us to your company, rather than selling them straight off? Or even a distributer of your companies products?

(Sorry about the harsh post, but I've seen lots of people scammed before, and it's always a good thing to be careful)

thanks murudai thats weired would think everyone in china has heared of dealextreme ;D

Standstone11 said:
Sorry ,I can not open it at all !!
Pls attach the item pic you have bought ,I will give you best price beating all I am sure ~

Here you go - I did a screen shot, since you are having issues with the link as posted.

Attachments

• DealExtreme.jpg
    DealExtreme.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 102
Murudai said:
What he's trying to say is that you are a brand new user coming here with a low post count and trying to sell things.

There are LOTS and LOTS of laser scammers out there. You have to be careful when buying things.

Are you a scammer? No idea, but it never hurts to be safe.

A middle man is where you send your laser off to a trusted third party to hold on to, a trusted person on these forums. Once the laser is received and verified by the middle man, the original buyer can send you the money and the middle man sends off the laser to the buyer. That way, the buyer can always be sure they are getting the real deal.

What 'big laser factory' do you work in? Why don't you just link us to your company, rather than selling them straight off? Or even a distributer of your companies products?

(Sorry about the harsh post, but I've seen lots of people scammed before, and it's always a good thing to be careful)

Murudai, Thanks for your patient explanation and advisement so that I got that there is a rule and despline everone should obey. it is really good I think .just like our Chinese proverb "A circle cannot be constructed without a compass" :)

so I would like to be verified by middle man to prove I am NOT scammer, I am honest and trusted.

Why didn't I post our company link ? Because our company are not very attention to website building ,not updated time to time .you can not find new products .

why can I sell directly to you ? as there is a policy in my company recentlly that sales man can sell products outside with the price close to cost .but not little .should big amount .so I buy many many from my company and will sell out .frankly I am distributor now .but pls trust me I just want to give you goods in good quality and competitive price .

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=Standstone11 link=1213847592/0#5 date=1213853113]Sorry ,I can not open it at all !!

Here you go - I did a screen shot, since you are having issues with the link as posted.

[/quote]

Thanks ,SenKa ,I know you are good reputation as I lurked into this forum and saw many posts. for the item you shot for me ,we have same one ,I can give you $16.90 (<5mW), free shipping ,but order should be at least 5pcs .you can set a group to buy .that is very economy .it is fast to get them in 3-5 days ,I will use express like UPS ,DHL ....

Okay. So you're a distributor of lasers, the sames ones that DX sells.

I'm interested in prices too :) If you can beat DX for both laser and shipping (or at least match on shipping, not sure how you can beat $0) then that's good.

[quote author=Murudai link=1213847592/12#12 date=1213926475]Okay. So you're a distributor of lasers, the sames ones that DX sells.

I'm interested in prices too :) If you can beat DX for both laser and shipping (or at least match on shipping, not sure how you can beat $0) then that's good.

[/quote

<5mw , $16.90 ,free shipping , MOQ 5pcs . delivery from China to USA 3~5 days ,under condition that I receive your money . :)
can it beat DX ?

No.

The DX price for buying 5pcs <5mW lasers is $16.61. Beats you by $0.29. Nice try though.

Murudai said:
No.

The DX price for buying 5pcs <5mW lasers is $16.61. Beats you by $0.29. Nice try though.

Can DX do free shipping ? Pls let me know as I can not open their website and study their price