Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu

Sta

What kind of shipping did you choose? Typically we recommend expedited shipping as it is MUCH faster. If you chose fixed shipping it should take 2-3 weeks; with expedited shipping it's typically a week or less. :)

Normal shipping shouldn't take too long, I used it on one of my orders from them and it only took a couple weeks. Mind you this is in Canada, where a normal order from China usually takes up to 2 months to arrive ;)

Podo

Usually, when we receive your order, it takes around 3~5 days before we ship it out.
Normal shipping takes around 7~15 days and expedited shipping takes around 2~5 days.

Podo from sanwu lasers

KMitch

Podo recently made my 3W Spiker in 3-4 days, and it shipped via standard (not expedited) Hong Kong Post from Hong Kong to Boston in 5 days. Tracking info is useless, though not Podo's fault, and I was shocked when it suddenly arrived.

Got my Spiker from order purchase to front door in 7 days.. bravo! However the tracking drops of the cliff as soon as it gets to the US... Just pops up!