Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu spiker stuck in locked mode.

BobMc

At first Sanwu’s switches are tough to figure out but after you get the rhythm their not to bad. Don’t tap to fast and wait a full three seconds after you tap. That’s where I was going wrong, tapping to fast and not waiting for a full three seconds afterwards. Hope it helps. You got a great unit. Once you figure the switch out that is. Best wishes.

What's the draw to the multi mode sanwu switch? Seems more trouble than it's worth.

What's the draw to the multi mode sanwu switch? Seems more trouble than it's worth.

multimode switches to me at one time did seem kinda silly but now that i have one laser with a multimode switch they're kinda cool, mostly because going into a lower mode and being able to leave it on longer is great for not having to rush during photography

For Sanwu multi mode laser, the Low power mode is 5mW or below thus is eye safe. Therefore, it is safe to use the laser as a pointing device at when set to Low power. Just make sure that you obey laser safety rules and everything should be fine.