Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu RGB review

Sooooo nice, dude!! Diffraction grating pics turned out spectacular. Perfect setting / execution! <3 <3 <3

Has anyone tried this laser with the beam expander and is there any word on the cost yet?

Looking forward to more of your photos, Tero. This has been a very informative thread about this new laser from Sanwu. Whether or not it is worth $850 to $900 is a question each person must answer if/when they become available for purchase to the general public.

Thanks for the beam shots, Tero. So, how does the Sanwu compare to your OPT lasers RGB handheld? Do you feel it is a good value at $850 to $900? I'm just guessing at the price, but it is an educated guess. It seems that your OPT Lasers unit has better color rendition, but that is just my opinion after looking at many of your photos.

I think Sanwu RGB has really good value of it's price, even the price would be $850 or more.. Just wanna remind that my RGB build total cost was near $1400 or more if all parts DHL costs included..
What makes Sanwu RGB unit to thrive, is it's small size and it's portability. Also I have to mention its acceptance Sanwu 3x BE / Auto rotating star cap.

-Also Sanwu RGB alignment seems to be pretty solid, as the unit has traveled roughly 500km on my backpack (on trekking & MTB)

banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Speaking of price, has Sanwu come up with a final price for these, or an estimated time for general sales?

Holy @*$&balls....THIS is why you got to do the review. So nice to see that electron activity all over the place. Kudos to this. All this.
PS - your flickr link at the top of the post was busted.