Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu review, 7 watt Spiker, Tri-beam Guardian, 150mw 520nm Pocket

Good looking units :kewlpics: and I love the beam quality of a good 532 myself, that's what a laser should look like.

I ended up ordering a 520nm pocket due to your feedback! I can't wait for the laser to come in. I'll probably be using it on my telescope (hopefully it won't kill my night vision lol)

BobMc

I ended up ordering a 520nm pocket due to your feedback! I can't wait for the laser to come in. I'll probably be using it on my telescope (hopefully it won't kill my night vision lol)

It's one heck of a pocket laser, all that green goodness coming out of such a small host. You might want to grab yourself a couple extra 10440's ( efest ) is what I use, but something good quality. Batteries seem to 15-20 mins between charges. Can't leave it on for so long but adding up the time, aprox? After you get it let us know your thoughts. Enjoy :)

MrEgg

I took out stock in the M&C company and I'm their best customer. Heeee :)

But the beam on the 520 150mw is real sharp, at a distance say 50' it just a dot no line at all. It's my favorite pocket. So much power in such an small host. It's really sweet. I think it was well worth the money or the M&C whichever you prefer? :D I've got their 50mw 520 also, and the 150mw so much nicer. Highly recommend it. You get 30 seconds plus for run time and maybe 30 mins run time on a battery charge. Sweet little laser, I got a g7 on mine. As always the joints are flawless you can't even see them.

The 150mw 520nm Pocket is a great unit and like you say, it has a razor sharp beam profile.

Do you have a multimode 635nm Guardian 1W/800mw?

BobMc

The 150mw 520nm Pocket is a great unit and like you say, it has a razor sharp beam profile.

Do you have a multimode 635nm Guardian 1W/800mw?

Yes I have a 635 Guardian but I can’t remember if it’s multi mode or not. I’m away from the home for a spell so I can check at the moment. She is a great unit though. Love all my Guardians.

BobMc :)

MrEgg

Yes I have a 635 Guardian but I can’t remember if it’s multi mode or not. I’m away from the home for a spell so I can check at the moment. She is s great unit though. Love all my Guardians.

Have a great trip, wherever you are! No rush, just thought I would ask if you have one. They're all great units - Mr Egg :)

MrEgg

Thanks, the tri-beam Guardian is a fun one also

I'm trying to imaging a tri-beam laser - bet it's a crazy device. Do the three beams spread out evenly and wide or do they sit close together over a distance?

BobMc

I'm trying to imaging a tri-beam laser - bet it's a crazy device. Do the three beams spread out evenly and wide or do they sit close together over a distance?

Evenly and wide, they are a sight to see. One of a kind I believe??

MrEgg

Evenly and wide, they are a sight to see. One of a kind I believe??

Sanwu’s stuff is amazing. I love their builds and like you are particularly fond of the Guardian units.

The Tri-Beam sounds like an interesting gadget, one day I might take the plunge and order one.

Hope things are going to be okay for Hong Kong, Sanwu seem to be experiencing issues with shipping and/or obtaining parts at present, must be to do with the protest marches in Hong Kong. Bigger and more important political issues going on than lasers, but I do hope that there’s a peaceful outcome and it doesn’t effect their business for too long - because the world needs amazing lasers!!! @Podo

Last edited: