Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Pocket 520nm stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encap

:beer:
And yes, you did provide some useful information, I should have acknowledged that.
Anyway, I think OP has the information they need now, we can probably let this thread die.

Hopefully :crackup: :beer:

PS nobody called the guy a T or mentioned the word T

Last edited:

I threw out a comment to get you up in arms responding back to me, that's called trolling. You won't even see trolling when told you were trolled, I think you are a bad judge of when someone is trolled or not. That said, let us get back on topic about this Sanwu.

Hello, This is my first post on this forum! I am only 15 years old and I only have basic knowledge of lasers. I need help with my sanwu pocket 520nm 50mw laser.

I don't know why someone would come here first instead of going to back to the people who made it for them, I'd contact them directly and ask. Why would you come into a forum and pronounce you are under the age allowed to be in it? What does his age have to do with the problem? Throwing that statement out there is asking for someone to come back at him like we have as his membership being questionable, well... more than that, he shouldn't be here if 15 years old.

Last edited:

Encap

It was implied though.

Maybe to you-- granted, it was your assumption.

LOL, other members probably do.

Stirring the pot in stealth mode? lol

I don't know why someone would come here first instead of going to back to the people who made it for them, I'd contact them directly and ask.

Children are children--who knows what or why they think something--changes all the time/daily at that age--if they knew what they were doing they wouldn't be called children?

Has been made loud and clear repeatedly now--- the lad should contact Sanwu or have whoever gave it to him contact them

Last edited:
Granted, that joker art is more indicative of the guy being a teen than anything, agreed.

Last edited:

Jhop

I have had similiar happen with a couple of my Sanwu pockets, mine are all single mode.
I have the 445 500mw, the 405 200mw and the 650 250mw.
Anyway I have had times where after charging up a battery(10440-flat top unproctected) that when screwing the tail cap back on the laser flashes for a second, then when I try to turn it on, nothing. Not even a faint dot. but I just tried swapping batteries and then it seems to work. So a suggestion for the OP would be get multiple batteries.
I think the flat tops don't make as good of a connection in some pockets. My 650 always worked NP with flat tops, however the 405 and 445 have done this weird problem that the OP posted. I tried putting a button top 10440 in and they worked. Sometimes just a diff flat top 10440 and works. So who knows. Could be the battery, or the laser contact inside for the positive end of the battery.

If swapping batteries doesn't work. then contact Sanwu. PM Podo

Status
Not open for further replies.