Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu or jet lasers?

Hey guys I am new to this forum and forums in general so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong area. I just ordered a 3 watt 445 mm striker saber from sanwu and I am awaiting delivery (I cannot wait!) Any way i am really wanting a 1 watt + green either at 520 or 525. Just looking for some advice on where to order. Do you guys prefer Jet Lasers over Sanwu or vice versa? Looking for pros and cons to both companies before my next purchase. Thank you for your time guys.

Personally I prefer Jetlasers, they have been around longer and have almost always been great, I also personally prefer their host design. I also have a 900mW 520nm for sale in the BST section. I'm asking $300 but the price is negotiable, check it out :)

Can u send me a link to the laser? I am new here and to forums in general and not to sure how to navigate or post properly yet

that's a tough one because theyre both good. like really good. mmmm go with Both ;)

i just bought 2 from sanwu
a
80mw 532nm
100mw 405nm

see how they are , then i may buy a bigger one later
ex prices

I will offer free $hipping if you want a pair of black Pro--PL-Es--800 -1W 520 green and a 4 W 450 blue.
Lots of other free extras.. I ship from Texas. (LPF JL REP)

I will offer free $hipping if you want a pair of black Pro--PL-Es--800 -1W 520 green and a 4 W 450 blue.
Lots of other free extras.. I ship from Texas. (LPF JL REP)
Hey I will take them I can send payment tomorrow

Edit: How much for just the 520? Depending on asking price I may not be able to afford both at once. Also what is the purchase date on the invoice? Just wondering because that's when the warranty starts.

Last edited: