Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers- Do they come with a battery or not?

infinity8208

All in the title... I just purchased 2 lasers from sanwu, and just expected them to come with a battery (would make sense). Do I have to purchase the batteries or does it come with them?

Some sellers won't include batteries due to air shipping regulations for Li-ion batteries, for awhile individual batteries couldn't be shipped by air, I believe that restriction may still be in effect. My thought is if they don't specifically say it comes with batteries, it won't.

Encap

Would make sense to ask whoever you bought the lasers from about your purchase if you don't know what is included in your purchase.

Every laser on the Sanwu site has several drop down menus among them a dropdown offering batteries
None of the product descriptions say that batteries or anything else is included with a laser purchase so....would be a good guess that the price of the laser includes the laser alone and nothing else---no batteries, no laser glasses, no anything else of any kind.

Last edited:
They don't come with batteries. You have to order them on the drop down menu. It's better to order them separately though since adding batteries to the shipment of laser just adds that much more that can go wrong in transit to you

infinity8208

They don't come with batteries. You have to order them on the drop down menu. It's better to order them separately though since adding batteries to the shipment of laser just adds that much more that can go wrong in transit to you
can I use my own batteries?

Just make sure they are the correct ones for your laser. Read the website descriptions and instructions