Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

Hi GSS
All these builds are really nice I built them and they are sitting here
So just to move them I dropped the prices
As you know all are built with top components no cheap material just not worth it
Tanks for your comment appreciate it very much
Rich:)

GSS

Wow, you just have to see and feel this host in hand:)
The host is AL and the white powder coating is something else;) Durable and baked on and I can't see any type of paint coming even close..
I lucked out getting it as I thought it would be grabbed as soon as he posted:whistle:
Rich, put a 488 in it and i'm just in love with this color. I was worried it would be more towards green but if it does it hardly noticeable.
I knew it would have a little box reflection around the spot as it has a G2 lens.. I'll try a plastic lens just to see in time..
I think i'm done as far as my WL collections..??????????????????

Attachments

• IMG_20191002_131946.jpg
    IMG_20191002_131946.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20191002_132611.jpg
    IMG_20191002_132611.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Wow, you just have to see and feel this host in hand:)
The host is AL and the white powder coating is something else;) Durable and baked on and I can't see any type of paint coming even close..
I lucked out getting it as I thought it would be grabbed as soon as he posted:whistle:
Rich, put a 488 in it and i'm just in love with this color. I was worried it would be more towards green more but if it does it hardly noticeable.
I knew it would have a little box reflection around the spot as it has a G2 lens.. I'll try a plastic lens just to see in time..
I think i'm done as far as my WL collections..

Is anyone ever done when it comes to collecting new wavelengths? I know I'm not. Anything new that comes up that I don't already have is fair game and will definitely go on the list.

• Haha
Reactions: GSS

GSS

Is anyone ever done when it comes to collecting new wavelengths? I know I'm not. Anything new that comes up that I don't already have is fair game and will definitely go on the list.
Your right, I think I posted the same thing probably 2 years ago:) :unsure: I guess I wanted the rainbow colors then.
First think I look at members sig also.. Paul the only thing I see you squeezing in is a 07 at 470nm!! You most likely have one though??
I could use a 637nm but i'm really not fond of that color. 589 would be nice but I just cant see spending so much for 30mw's..

I like all the DPSS ones in the 570nm+ wavelengths. It is a more true yellow color and can be had in powers exceeding 3 watts. It might be nice to have a 589nm Na+ line laser, but I still think the lower wavelength yellows look better. Just my preference.

Spoomples

Do you still have that blue 14500 host? It looks like it would be great for a cyan diode

Do you still have that blue 14500 host? It looks like it would be great for a cyan diode

Hi,
That 1x14500 trans blue was sold some time ago , it didn't last long . But if your interested I can machine another one. It welcome prewired for you to drop in your 12mm 488nm diode and driver. Or if you want a full build that can be arranged .
Oh I also have a translucent TEAL color powder to .
Rich:)

fullsizeoutput_c7a.jpeg

Last edited: