Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

GSS

It's a pen custom build but you never know??

SOLD !!! Thank You...

fullsizeoutput_b69.jpegfullsizeoutput_b6b.jpegfullsizeoutput_b6a.jpegfullsizeoutput_b6d.jpeg
Hi,
Ok here is a Solarforce host with a battery tube extension to hold 2X18650's . AL sink and adapter , the sink is full all the way down into the body for extra cooling. Its prewired to drop in a DTR 12mm modules. Solder two wires and done. Some pics ..Enjoy.
These hosts are very well made You can also omit the extension tube to hold 1X18650 battery..
Thank You Rich:)

Last edited:

GSS

GSS

Even with the G2 it's a nice:). Lights the room up even in with the lights on..
The attachments aren't working??

Rich, liking the heft and feel of this Convoy.:)
Keeps the M03 much cooler on the one you built for me. Yeeh! I got another 1W+ green. Missed the one I got rid of;)
Did you ever get that LPM from the UK ???
Haven't heard anything on that. Would like
to see a real high powered laser being metered.

Sorry for the off topic...

Jerry

GSS

Yes I did..
Trying to figure it out as it has a few adjustments I need to make. It seems to be reading on the high side.
Could be me though and need more time..

No Problem... was just curious...
Hope you do a review or at least give us your
thoughts...

Jerry

Nice looking host Rich.

Just an idea, you could cut threads for the 3XBE into the end of your thumb adjuster like they do on the 303-304 lasers and possibly add a 2nd set screw for the laser module so we could lock the focus down at infinity and use the 3XBE, it would look good given the width of your sink and the BE as well. :D

Hi Red,
I was thinking on the same lines, the 12mm module would be sent through the back of the heat sink. Just to were the BE threads end and the BE would screw into the front of the sink. The 12mm module would have a set screw set back aways to hold the module . The second set screw would be a nylon tip to secure the BE by the threads and the set screw won't mark the threads . That would work great with the Ball lens attached so no need to decan the diode. Going to try one out soon just received my order of CU bar so maybe the sink will be CU or AL or with a CU core. The reason to setting the 12mm module back a bit is because the BE threads are 11.4 and the module bore is 12mm .
@ GSS
Yes I would also like to see that LPM hit with a high power diode so to see if the coating can handle it and if the surface is heat sinked in the back.

Rich:)

fullsizeoutput_ba9.jpegfullsizeoutput_ba5.jpegfullsizeoutput_ba6.jpegfullsizeoutput_ba7.jpeg
Hi LPF, For Sale:: 80.00 + shipping
Been busy with every day life for a while. had a little time to machine this full copper 2X14500 host. Come prewired ready to drop in a DTR 12mm copper module. Focus adapter included. Thank for looking
Rich:)

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

GSS

Wow that is a pretty host:)
All copper and ready to take more copper as with a 12mm copper module:giggle: I'm sure it feels really hefty and nice in hand..
Yesterday seemed like a slow forum day, so bumping this beauty quickly..

Last edited: