Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

A monster about to be built by you, I'm sure

Maybe another nubm44 with 6X c-lens and 3XBE although I do have another very strong 7A75 and I might experiment with 6X vs. 4X
I do have a double nubm44 host with adjustable mounts coming to PBS combine two 44's then 6X c-lens and a 3XBE.

I would like to use the Jet 10X but the input and output are not wide enough for the corrected 44 beam width ( 7mm input beam yet input lens only allows 4mm ) but maybe the 7A75 with 4X could fit the Jet 10X, if so two 7A75 PBS combined with a rotator plate.

Also the 44 needs the sanwu G2 because of the focal length to work with the 3XBE so maybe if I use the Sanwu G2 on the 7A75 with 4X that could make the difference needed to squeeze into the Jet 10X

As it is I have been using the sanwu G2 in my 44 builds with 6X and 3XBE and the DTR G2 in my 7A75 corrected build although I think I used a 6X c-lens pair last time on my 7A75 so I want to test a sanwu G2 and 4X c-lens pair and if it fits the Jet 10X then PBS combine two 7A75's and use 4X c-lens correction with the Jet 10X.....now that should pop and crackle in the far field nicely.

These are the rotators that I ordered, I have not used them yet but expect these should work well when properly aligned and from what I read they look easier to work with > https://optlasers.com/rotators/455-nm-wave-rotator-plate-90

Last edited:

Maybe another nubm44 with 6X c-lens and 3XBE although I do have another very strong 7A75 and I might experiment with 6X vs. 4X
I do have a double nubm44 host with adjustable mounts coming to PBS combine two 44's then 6X c-lens and a 3XBE.

I would like to use the Jet 10X but the input and output are not wide enough for the corrected 44 beam width ( 7mm input beam yet input lens only allows 4mm ) but maybe the 7A75 with 4X could fit the Jet 10X, if so two 7A75 PBS combined with a rotator plate.

Also the 44 needs the sanwu G2 because of the focal length to work with the 3XBE so maybe if I use the Sanwu G2 on the 7A75 with 4X that could make the difference needed to squeeze into the Jet 10X

As it is I have been using the sanwu G2 in my 44 builds with 6X and 3XBE and the DTR G2 in my 7A75 corrected build although I think I used a 6X c-lens pair last time on my 7A75 so I want to test a sanwu G2 and 4X c-lens pair and if it fits the Jet 10X then PBS combine two 7A75's and use 4X c-lens correction with the Jet 10X.....now that should pop and crackle in the far field nicely.

These are the rotators that I ordered, I have not used them yet but expect these should work well when properly aligned and from what I read they look easier to work with > https://optlasers.com/rotators/455-nm-wave-rotator-plate-90

happy to hear that from you, you also know, I am planning 2 pointers with optical editing, it will be completed by me after a while, anyway, I'm still interested in your build

The calculation formula shows that I will get a 0.04 mrad when I combine 6x cylinder and 10x jetlaser, which is really unbelievable, I only need 0.1 mrad because 0.04 mrad just a number of illusory numbers, anyway, the project will still work

You have been very successful with the past builds, and this is my first time

Hi Red,
Wow that was fast I tracked the shipment and you didn't waste any time to start the build. Looks awesome can't wait to see it fired up .
Just the sink alone weighs a ton , I didn't weigh it I should have oh well . Glad to see it arrived fast buddy.

Rich:)

happy to hear that from you, you also know, I am planning 2 pointers with optical editing, it will be completed by me after a while, anyway, I'm still interested in your build

The calculation formula shows that I will get a 0.04 mrad when I combine 6x cylinder and 10x jetlaser, which is really unbelievable, I only need 0.1 mrad because 0.04 mrad just a number of illusory numbers, anyway, the project will still work

You have been very successful with the past builds, and this is my first time

If you are using NDG7475 diode then I think you want 4X c-lens pair or possibly 3X maybe even 2X but 6X will make your beam wider than you need to correct IINM

Here is a place to buy 4X > https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cylindrica...h=item36460c9209:g:MQQAAMXQUmFSkuyf:rk:1:pf:0

Hi Red,
Wow that was fast I tracked the shipment and you didn't waste any time to start the build. Looks awesome can't wait to see it fired up .
Just the sink alone weighs a ton , I didn't weigh it I should have oh well . Glad to see it arrived fast buddy.

This one is really just meant to be a burner, I may get you to turn some grooved/finned covers later for double builds or God willing if we see some new diodes soon, fingers stay crossed for that. :D

Last edited:
I just need the beam with best divergence possible level, losing energy is something I can accept

I have several 1w green builds but I have not done a corrected 1w green yet, I want to do a compact corrected 7475 sometime, however I know CDBEAM777 has corrected the NDG7475, you should look at some of his threads or ask him about the best c-lens pair for the 7475 diode and to fit the Jet 10X. :)

Last edited:
SOLD. .. $60.00 + Shipping
Hi, Here is a 1X14500 Teal powder coated host, prewired to drop in a DTR 12mm module. Great for the single mode diodes or lower power multi's.. Also comes with a full copper focus adapter..
fullsizeoutput_b5f.jpegfullsizeoutput_b60.jpegfullsizeoutput_b61.jpegEnjoy Rich:)

Last edited:
Hi Immo,
This can be used with a case + you just need to wrap some Kempton tape around the 12mm module . That will isolate the diode , you can get the kempton tape at Ama--n or e--y in different mil thickness. I made a few that way ..

Also you should be able to put your battery in pos+ towards the tail cap with the right driver, possibly a Chinese driver or a linear or the one survival lasers sells, but depending on your forward voltage you may have trouble finding one, what laser diode are you going to use ?
I think ThanhTung has some drivers that will work but I have not used any of them yet.

Last edited:
Hi, As Red said the Blitz buck driver is what I think is on Survival Lasers site..

I've a module with driver already picked out and sitting on the desk in front of me. A 505nm /w an Astral Picodrive that I bought from Jnrpop about 2 months ago. Will be insulating it with kapton tape & running +ve to tailcap then...

PM me Rich and we can figure out how much shipping will be to the UK... :p

Thanks for the tips - v. helpful

I've a module with driver already picked out and sitting on the desk in front of me. A 505nm /w an Astral Picodrive that I bought from Jnrpop about 2 months ago. Will be insulating it with kapton tape & running +ve to tailcap then...

PM me Rich and we can figure out how much shipping will be to the UK... :p

Thanks for the tips - v. helpful

You don't want to do that. Use the battery positive toward the diode with that driver. Once you isolate the diode you won't have a problem with shorting out your battery.

You don't want to do that. Use the battery positive toward the diode with that driver. Once you isolate the diode you won't have a problem with shorting out your battery.

If he is going to electrically insulate the diode module then it makes no difference which way he puts his battery as long as he wires it up observing correct polarity of course.

See the source image