Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

H
Thanks for the bump guy , and yes I would like to know how many cells to run all your builds and chargers t
Rich:)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_819.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_819.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

BobMc

I think my 2 year old daughter was running on bad electrons today...the smallest bits of not getting her way resulted in explosive toddler fits from Hell.

Hey Bob, how many batteries would you need to run all your Sanwu lasers at once?
You’d win the enchanted beams thread, forever :crackup:
SGD :beer:

Keeping the good electrons in a 2year old is a pretty big job. Best wishes with that endeavor! My heart goes out to you on that one. :)

Ps , ice cream is always a good bribe. :p

H
Thanks for the bump guy , and yes I would like to know how many cells to run all your builds and chargers t

Hey Rich, long time no talk to, hope all things are well in your neck of the woods. :)

The scary thing is, I think I have enough batteries to fire my whole museum plus my flashlight collection at the same time. I got a enough batteries to survive the zombie apocalypse. :crackup:

Hey I just PM'd you about a build. Also do you have some more pictures of your work, it looks great. Thank you

Hi Lew ,
yup still here I'm surprised to , have a few others for sale also. 400 / 200 each size. Should be good for a while thanks to Arctic Dude:thanks::wave:.
Hope to get them soon.

:bumpit: Bump for Rich!

OshPark PCB's were shipped 14th June / yesterday via UPS..

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 18.06.2018 , By End of Day

Should be there soon :wave:

EDIT:
PM'd the tracking number ;)

Last edited:
Hi GSS
Thank pal I been a little busy lately , between work , home and machine jobs not enough hours in a day . So far I have one job to complete for a customer . All others are done. Send them my way Have some down time.

Hi Rich,

Sounds like you're busy which is always a good thing.

I initially asked you about heatsinks but I changed my mind so have edited this post.

I am thinking about a 3-piece host similar to the Survival Laser S4 host with 20mm adapter head, body, tailcap but larger:

1) battery tube holds 2x21700 batteries
2) head holds 25mm DTR heatsink instead of 20mm DTR heatsink
3) body holds same SL extended shelf aluminum driver pill. I like the idea that the driver shelf extends INTO a hole in the back half of the copper module; the back half of the DTR module would need to be drilled out (I assume to 12mm diameter).

1) What is the rough price range on this?
2) Do you provide anodize? I ask because I would like to anodize the tailcap threads and when you unscrew it a few turns, this provides a 'lock-out' feature to prevent accidental switch activation.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Hi Lightforce,
Ok what are you looking for need to narrow down your request , What type of diode , type of host, custom or flashlight mod. Al,AL/CU core or full CU heat sink. There are many options and price range for a particular job. Let me know when you decide..

Reactions: GSS
I am looking for a green or violet/blue to add to my collection. I want a solid, decent, fun piece, without going over $70. Was hoping for a used one. Something that can pop latex balloon not just black ones. And maybe easy to add some light saber add on.

I am learning that mass produced is mostly junk? And the custom made seem to jump from junk to custom build from under $20 to over $150. Thus hoping for a deal on a used custom build. Thanks.