Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Saik SA-305 Heatsinks- $18 Shipped

Not sure about that, my Saik is running an M140 @1.8 A using 2 x 14500's and it works flawlessly. 2 x AW IMR 14500's can easily deliver 2.5 A, they are rated at 4 A max continuous discharge..;) :beer:

Edit: They are already in series in the battery holder. Im guessing you meant parallel, which would be pointless as in parallel you only have 4.2 V and so you might as well just use the 32600...

Last edited:

Not sure about that, my Saik is running an M140 @1.8 A using 2 x 14500's and it works flawlessly. 2 x AW IMR 14500's can easily deliver 2.5 A, they are rated at 4 A max continuous discharge..;) :beer:

if you say so.. then i pass

Edited my comment above: It would be pointless to convert the battery holder to parallel as the max voltage would then be 4.2 V and you might as well use a 32600. The battery holder is already wired in series and thus you can use the 2 or 3 cell option to run a buck or linear.

Anyway the AW IMR batteries are fantastic and Id highly recommend them. If you are interested I got mine from AW at CPF Marketplace. :beer:

Edited my comment above: It would be pointless to convert the battery holder to parallel as the max voltage would then be 4.2 V and you might as well use a 32600. The battery holder is already wired in series and thus you can use the 2 or 3 cell option to run a buck or linear.

Anyway the AW IMR batteries are fantastic and Id highly recommend them. If you are interested I got mine from AW at CPF Marketplace. :beer:

:beer: That I wanted to know. I thought it was wired to parallel. Thank you

Last edited:
No worries, just replied to your PM as well! ;) :beer:

Last edited:
PM sent, if there's a way to get this to me by Wednesday, I'd like to discuss it.

Last edited:
GUYS! THIS GUY (ZLASERSINC) IS AWESOME!

+1 +1 +1

I got my two heatsinks from him today, and for the price, these are amazing! The only problem i have is that on one of the sinks, there is a darkened part, you will see in the first picture, but i don't mind. and i'm sure none of the other ones are like this.

hspic1.jpg

Side angle
hspic2.jpg

Hand comparison
hspic3.jpg

Don't hesitate to buy these, this is a GREAT DEAL.

Thanks ZLasersInc!

Last edited: