Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

S3 Glow Mod

UPDATE!! I just got a bulk order of Fix It! PRO from e-bay and it will not dry at all. I got the last stuff from Walgreens "as seen on tv" section and it worked great, and this is the same brand and bottle. I'm going to order some from amazon and see if it's any better. I can't say that your experience will be the same as mine, I just wanted to let you guys know since I did say e-bay was a cheap place to get it.

In the first video, up until you took out the flashlight at 1:10 and something, I swear the video looked highly illegal.

:na:

Thank you so much for sharing those video's. i know what i'm doing tomorrow. so you said some autopart stores sell this, and maybe walgreens?

Thank you so much for sharing those video's. i know what i'm doing tomorrow. so you said some autopart stores sell this, and maybe walgreens?

Yeah, so far I've found good stuff at both walgreens and o'reilly auto parts. Both of their web sites show local availability. At O'reilly I had to buy a kit that was almost $20.
The brand is Simoniz

In the first video, up until you took out the flashlight at 1:10 and something, I swear the video looked highly illegal.

:na:

Mirrors get a bad rap. lol

Last edited:
yeah i just ran out to the store before they closed and o'reilly's didn't carry it but autozone did. it was only 12.99 which isn't to bad. i'm going to have to try it out.

well i played around with this a little tonight. the real trick is getting the right amount of powder to liquid. I'm using some glow nation blue powder and it works good just trying to get it just right.

Edit: it also seems like you really need a clear coat on top of the gitd mix to keep it from rubbing off. I noticed when I put a little on top of the stuff I laid down it wouldn't rub off unlike when I didn't. Also when I went to clean up afterward I had glow powder all over me, kinda Trippe might have to take a shower just to get it all off.

Last edited:
I think it needing a clear coat depends mainly on how much you mixed with the powder. If the mix is really thick then a clear coat is a good idea, it dries clear so more coats cant hurt.

Last edited: