Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Riots, Protests, and Generally unhappy People

Hiemal

Occupy Oakland January 28, 2012 - YouTube

Graffiti Riot: Paint bombs fly at cops as students rage in London - YouTube

NYPD targets Media - D12 | Occupy Wall Street Video - YouTube

Compilation of Brutal Arrests at Occupy Wall Street Protests - YouTube

Firebombs fly in fierce clashes over Greece dump site - YouTube

Policeman Hit In The Face With Petrol Bomb - YouTube

Most Daring - Riot Police v.s Ex-Military - YouTube

CNN Reporter finally Shut Up- by LRAD Sound Weapons! TEAR GAS Martial Law G20 Protest - YouTube

Something is telling me the world is getting a little upset.

Do riots like these happen all of the time, and I'm just now seeing them as a result of the internet?

Or are people genuinely unhappy, and actually starting powerful movements to fix things?

The one thing that really bothers me is that the Wall Street occupiers are mostly (MOSTLY) peaceful and yet the police still use excessive force against them. :yabbmad:

They also threw the 1st amendment to the Constitution out the window, because last time I checked people in the USA had a right to free speech, freedom of assembly and freedom of the press. Where else would you like them to occupy?

The whole point of a movement is to show people that there is something wrong...you can't do that on your own property. You have to get out there and show it.

Well they say the world is supposed to end in late December of this year, so far it seems to be right on track...

jimdt7

The end of the world is coming :)
LOL :crackup: :crackup:

Jim (The god) :p

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
b01d074d.jpg