Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RGB laser on ebay for 9 bucks??

diachi

I already posted this in the deals thread as a likely scam, someone bought 1 for grins to see what they may get.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f46/p...-all-op-please-sub-75750-196.html#post1473615

I think a few people, including myself, decided to buy one for grins. Mine has been shipped, may take a while to get here.

wqwiimx.jpg

Ok, didn't see that. I guess safe to delete/close this thread then, I'll follow the linked thread to see what, if anything, shows up in the mail to the one who bought it. :)

I think a few people, including myself, decided to buy one for grins. Mine has been shipped, may take a while to get here.

wqwiimx.jpg

Yeah, not sure if it's really shipped until the seller enters a tracking number. A good indicator for scam is when the seller sells something at a seemingly impossibly cheap price, then ships without tracking.... Though, 9 bucks isn't something you'd loose much sleep over even if it's lost, and with buyers protection the risk is fairly low.

diachi

Yeah, not sure if it's really shipped until the seller enters a tracking number. A good indicator for scam is when the seller sells something at a seemingly impossibly cheap price, then ships without tracking.... Though, 9 bucks isn't something you'd loose much sleep over even if it's lost, and with buyers protection the risk is fairly low.

Shipping was free, not sure there will be a tracking number? That's never been proof of much before anyway, had plenty of orders show up that never had tracking numbers.

But yes, for that price I'm not worrying about it, if it shows up then great, if not then oh well!

I did too, but my expectation of receiving one, or a working unit, are not high.

Are you kidding? This comes with the drivers and power supply. How could it be anything but legit?! :crackup:

Yeah, even at that price I wasn't even a little tempted. It is just too low a price for what he claims to be selling. I'm sure you'll get your money back, but it will take time and trouble.

Last edited:

BobMc

Last edited: