Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RGB hand-held laser

zenon

Anyone know where to buy a Micro triple laser P.S. , total power would be 1 amp for combined outputs , I am building one but I much rather buy it ready made .
also does anyone need a universal laser diode PS size 16mm x 8mm , I have like 7 of them .

Anyone know where to buy a Micro triple laser P.S. , total power would be 1 amp for combined outputs , I am building one but I much rather buy it ready made .
also does anyone need a universal laser diode PS size 16mm x 8mm , I have like 7 of them .
Is it a hand held rgb?

Encap

Is it a hand held rgb?

Do you both realize you are necroposting which is frowned upon here---his thread is from 2012 last post late 2014?

Here is a 2017 curent thread about an amazing RGB build: http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/arctic-s-open-source-rgb-laser-host-99595.html

It uses a super quality micro RGB module by Opi Lasers, excellent quality, excellent results see: RGB Laser Modules - Opt Lasers

Do you both realize you are necroposting which is frowned upon here---his thread is from 2012 last post late 2014?

Here is a 2017 curent thread about an amazing RGB build: http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/arctic-s-open-source-rgb-laser-host-99595.html

It uses a super quality micro RGB module by Opi Lasers, excellent quality, excellent results see: RGB Laser Modules - Opt Lasers
I did not know of that thread, thanks.
But somehow this one seems better and smaller?

Encap

I did not know of that thread, thanks.
But somehow this one seems better and smaller?

Yes nice build.
Last post by member Multimode was in Aug of 2014 so chances of being in contact with him are probably zero.

The Opt Lasers micro RGB modules are very high quality and precision---alignment of the beams very precise.

They make a 400mW and a 3.5W micoRGB model --price of OK considering all of the work in doing one yourself which may or may not be a good.