Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RF532 100mw FLX

it has three, most models come with a LED worning light. and yes contact Faona, it will take a while for her to get back to you.

I contacted her she got back to me and sid to check and see if this is from them and I'm pretty sure it is. Cuz I bought a 5mW blue laser from eBay is had 3 day shipping so I'd have somethin to hold me over till I received my FLX. I dont remember buying a 5mW green. So hopefully faona is right and I should still be expecting the FLX we'll see I guess.

Jeslie

I contacted her she got back to me and sid to check and see if this is from them and I'm pretty sure it is. Cuz I bought a 5mW blue laser from eBay is had 3 day shipping so I'd have somethin to hold me over till I received my FLX. I dont remember buying a 5mW green. So hopefully faona is right and I should still be expecting the FLX we'll see I guess.

are you place an order from Ebay there?? or email??:thinking:

did you get a tracking number. i did but it says mine has been in portugal awaiting shipment overseas for a week now.

actually i just checked my mail and i recieved my laser. its AWESOME. a little smaller than i thought though, and didnt come with a charger but thats probably in the mail still. what was in the box was my laser, 2 18650 batteries, 2 keys and 1 pair of safety goggles. the charger wouldnt have fit.

I have the FLX 100, and according to Faona it peaks 140mW, though I can't test it. Personally I don't like it, and it seems cheap. I would stay away from the FLX...

i kinda like it ,its my first over 50mw laser. and its my first torch. it feels cheap beacuse it was cheap, im cool with that. i wish i knew the exact mw though. it was a good deal to me except that it took so long to get and i dont have the charger yet and one of my batteries is already dead.

I really like Rayfoss a lot, and maybe I just got a bad one. There are some things that bother me, like the focusing ring sticking and rattling, and shutter not opening the whole way unless you force it hard. Plus the LED doesn't even work... Is anyone else having any of these problems?

the only problems i have is the beam doesnt come out of the aperature perfectly straight, but its barely noticable.

That's funny, one of things I was happiest about was that the beam comes out so perfectly... The quality control isn't the best, but otherwise the laser is great.

i love my FLX, kinda wish i had saved the money for something way nicer, but im very happy with my purchase. im gonna buy a more expensive brand later on (wicked or other ) but thats gonna take some time. i do wanna say that this website has helped me out so much with my knowledge of lasers (which is still very small). but i recently invested my time to learn soldering and electronics so i can one day build a 445.

yeah i do recall ordering that from ebay somehow i got it all mixed up biut i did get a tracking number and Faona told me to check it in 24-36 hours and its been 2 days and the item still isnt coming up but she said something about possible delays from some festival or something. but we'll see. hopefully the long wait will be worht it. im sure it will. Iwannapony i hope youre enjoying it. lucky!

yeah didnt get a charger yet for my 18650s though. Faona sent everything in seperate packages. And ive depleted my batteries already. I wonder if there is some IT or technical store where i can charge 18650s. and Codiejman until you get your FLX Happy Lasing.

Yeah at the moment i have some little ebay lasers but i havent even been able to track my order yet its getting frustrating hopefully its here by mid next week. it should be I ordered it around the 9th or 10th when did you order yours?

Enjoy your FLX. I'm surprised people don't take the RF532-CO3 into consideration.

Rayfoss ships everything seperately. It should get to you within three weeks.

I was looking at that but i had read a couple reviews on the FLX series and heard good things. yeah I checked my paypal and it was the 4th i made the payment so by next friday i should have it.