Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: Reke 500RGB (laserius projectorus-cheapus)

Re: Reke 500RGB

Yep. Beams are fine after raising the table but I have a secondary problem in that the Y galvo has decided to stop moving.

Not my evening...

That sucks...
Make sure the cable is secure on both ends... check if the arm is fee moving or if there's something mechanically stuck...

Murph

That sucks...
Make sure the cable is secure on both ends... check if the arm is fee moving or if there's something mechanically stuck...

Spot the numpty that popped a cable back in the wrong socket after removing it to create some slack in the loom. All good now :D

Spaghetti has just been officially killed so if you don't have it you can't get it anymore.

Ack. Great. I'm kinda kicking myself for using VMWare to run Spaghetti because if I have to reinstall windows I'm screwed since the "machine" will be different.

If anyone is having problems with the interlock take a look at the adapter I built on the third page of guy's DAC thread in the laser shows forum. zit cost me about 5 bucks total and an hour to build with most of the time being tinning the wires and solder cups in the connectors.

ARG

So how long from payment did it take forever to have theirs shipped? Mine is still in "order approved" Thinking about canceling it if it doesn't ship soon.

So how long from payment did it take forever to have theirs shipped? Mine is still in "order approved" Thinking about canceling it if it doesn't ship soon.

3 or 4 days.. Did you email CS? Their order system never updates check your email for info as well...

ARG

Email who? I checked my email, but haven't received anything.

ARG

Were do I go for that? Dino keeps on sending me in circles trying to figure out how to contact them.

ARG

Never mind, found it. I guess if they don't reply i'll get a refund and order direct from REKE.

Lase

Never mind, found it. I guess if they don't reply i'll get a refund and order direct from REKE.

I have seen some people complaining that since Dino moved all their stock to LaserPointerWorld they haven't shipped out any orders that were placed before the move. That may be the situation in this case.

Lase

ARG

I have seen some people complaining that since Dino moved all their stock to LaserPointerWorld they haven't shipped out any orders that were placed before the move. That may be the situation in this case.

Lase

I would hope that this would be different because it's a projector and not a pointer.

ARG

Just got this reply:

Customer Service Christine,Oct 11,2011
Thanks for contacting us. We do regret for the inconvenience that caused. We have checked that your item in under quality inspecting and will be shipped out very soon. There is a 7 days' off from Oct. 1st to 7th of our National Holiday. Our related department did not work in this period of time. That is the reason of delay. Hope you can understand. A notification Email will be sent to your email box,once the package is shipped out, please check your email box by then.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Have a nice day!

It checks out that they do have a holiday then. Next time, I will order my lasers from China around this schedule :p

China Holiday Calendar 2011/2012, Chinese Public Holiday Schedule