Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of the 1000mW 447nm Waterproof Adjust Focus Blue Laser Pen from DinoDirect

megha

Re: Review of the 1000mW 447nm Waterproof Adjust Focus Blue Laser Pen

Which shipping service did they use ? EMS ? I wanted to buy and it offers EMS, UPS and DHL but I don't want it by courier (UPS / DHL). Thanks

I believe it came via USPS; they called me shortly after I ordered and stated something to the effect of EMS would not deliver it and henceforth gave me a $10 credit for their website. So it came via SpeedPost (HK), then USPS once it reached the United States.

megha

I believe it came via USPS; they called me shortly after I ordered and stated something to the effect of EMS would not deliver it and henceforth gave me a $10 credit for their website. So it came via SpeedPost (HK), then USPS once it reached the United States.

Thanks, good to know it. :)

i have this laser and was just wondering, how did u remove the sticker on the lens cap and is the sticker easy to remove and then put back on with no problem? i ask because i want to use some kaleidoscope caps i have but i still like how the white sticker looks, thanks in advance :D ur review is honestly crazy btw never seen anything like it and it shuld probably become the standard for everyone on the forums

i have this laser and was just wondering, how did u remove the sticker on the lens cap and is the sticker easy to remove and then put back on with no problem? i ask because i want to use some kaleidoscope caps i have but i still like how the white sticker looks, thanks in advance :D ur review is honestly crazy btw never seen anything like it and it shuld probably become the standard for everyone on the forums

Thank you :thanks: for your compliments re: my review -- much appreciated!!! :) :D :)

Now, to the crux of the matter here...I used the tip of a sharp knife; sliding it under the outer edge of the "sticker" (it's actually made from a thin plastic and not paper) to carefully lift part of it until I could grasp it with my fingernails. Then I simply carefully peeled it off (being careful not to fold it while doing so; this helps to preserve it so that it may be reapplied later). Place it sticky-side up somewhere where it will not fall onto the rug or onto some other surface that might queer the adhesive.

The adhesive, although reasonably strong, all stayed on the disk and none remained on the laser itself.

If you excersize at least a modicum of care in removing it, you can reapply it and it will still look brand spanken new.

Last edited:

thank you, now i can enjoy myself :D

just thought of something, idk if u noticed this but the bream diverges over some distance, so would attaching an aixiz focusing lens or a 405 G1 lens to the receptacle do the trick to make it stay a beam for a longer distance? just a thought :)

Thank you for the update...my OP and my eval. of it on my website will be updated in the appropriate fashion tomorrow morning. :) :thumbsup: :)