Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Requesting LPM assistance

Now that I have a few lasers hopefuly spanning most of the important ranges >900mW, 100-900mW, and ,100mW, I'd actualy like to get them LPM'ed so I know with more certainty then by claims, plus I'm working on a LPM so that I have one handy, but to actualy get good accurate readings I need to have some with known values, so I pose the question or questions, is there somebody in or near Ohio that I could me lasers to be LPMed and hopefuly not get them confiscated while in transit?

One otehr thing is, due to the forums search engine not being able to search for 3 letter words such as LPM, is there and if not could we start a list of people who have accurate or at least calibrated LPM's that if a new member has yet to obtain one they could easily find someone close to get their laser LPM'ed?

Trevor

I've got my Kenometer Pro here in VA - uses one of the professional Ophir sensors. That's a bit of a distance though? :S

-Trevor

I'd have no problem paying postage to have laser mailed. Remember in the US "If it fits, it Ships!" flat rate box.

I was gonna say that Dr Lava lives in cleveland...but that's like 3 hrs from you now that I looked at it. :(

I sort of knew that there wasn't gonna be anyone within driving distance, I'm not too worried about paying $11 for a round trip LPM.

I'm making one for $75 not including the display that I already had.

ya that was the other option i forgot to say is building one.
good luck on the build