Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rep????????

Denson

what does rep mean on the forums, how do you get rep and give out rep? if anyone can help that would be great, thank you all

rep is short for reputation.
if you look under someones name you'll see "rep", click it and press "i approve" state your reason why and your done (after you press add to reputation) :) to get rep you have to help someone :p or something of the sort

Last edited:

DTR

You have to buy it from Daguin. It is $20 for every 4 points.:p Just kidding.

If you see something that is helpful to your or you like you can give rep to that person. Or if somebody sees something of yours that was helpful or they liked they can give you rep. The amount of rep you receive or give is based on the amount of rep the person giving has themselves. You will start to see rep after 50 posts.;)

Denson

thank you for the link laze, and thank you all for helping me out, well appreciated

Very bad rep(red) avoid-- read the comments in thier rep- found on thier Profile page on the right- next to comtact/stastics/ etc- sometime the word 'Reputation' shows and sometimes you need to click on the far right.

No rep-- be careful
Some + rep- still be careful
Lots of rep- usually a safe person to deal with -
asking for +rep-- dont do it
giving +rep just to get some back --shame on you.
same with post count- a few very helpful and savvy vets have low post count as they do not post purely to build up thier count.

yep recently we had a member with 19 rep over 1000 posts

and got banned because he completely ripped someone off

when you put your mouse over the green bars if it says reputation beyond repute you can most likely trust them

when you put your mouse over the green bars if it says reputation beyond repute you can most likely trust them

Yours says reputation beyond repute and I don't trust you....:eg::crackup::crackup:
J/K

Jerry

Actually he got banned more for his handling of the situation then anything else.

He did a shitty job putting the laser together. It got to the buyer near DOA, flickered and died.

Instead of taking it back to examine, to determine the problem and fix, he blamed it all on the buyer, and refused to deal with the situation.

Actually he got banned more for his handling of the situation then anything else.

He did a shitty job putting the laser together. It got to the buyer near DOA, flickered and died.

Instead of taking it back to examine, to determine the problem and fix, he blamed it all on the buyer, and refused to deal with the situation.

JUST to be clear ^^^ he is not referring to Bennett-rather BeWollen and I agree BW handled this issue very poorly.:tsk:

JUST to be clear ^^^ he is not referring to Bennett-rather BeWollen and I agree BW handled this issue very poorly.:tsk:

That is absolutely 100% correct. I was referring to BHWollen. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Bennet is a nice guy who's only problem is that he needs more GREEN:D

thank you guys :) I understood that you (InfinitusEquitas) were not refering to bennett :)

Last edited: