Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Remote controlled >50mw green laser module test.

I was looking around on the attic and I found some old interesting things, including an old IC remote controlled 'UFO' which broke a few years ago. Luckily after checking out the electronics they appeared to work fine. I checked the voltage this thing operates on and puts out (3volts yay), and I continued ripping off the unneccesairy stuff like the motor, odd yellow batteries (which smelled HORRIBLE :eek:), and other stuff.

After I was done with this the only thing left was the pcb. I soldered some longer wires on it, put some batteries on and hooked it up to a >50mw laser module.

I was amazed that it worked flawless :). I'm thinking about buying a cheap host somewhere and building all this stuff into it, and adding a switch to choose between RC and Normal mode or something.. (still need to work this out :thinking:).

Anyways, a video tells you 25 * (60 + 32) * 1000 = 2300000 words.

Last edited:

Nice... :gj:

now the cops won't find anyone near the Laser...:crackup:

Jerry

Kenom

see now i'd have just put the laser in the remote. Nice gun. hehe

Still. Very creative.

Rob

Very creative indeed! Nice thinking, that's pretty neat. :D

Nice job But I beat you to it lol check out my Rc 8x labby 410mW if you haven't already, Keep up the good work!

-Sarge