Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RELIEF

diachi

;D yeah VillageIdiot should get one of them, since hes in AU, that is the most important form of all

laze_doctor said:
Oh btw. Murudai, if you get a chance pls throw up some pics of the 300 off fenner roof!!

:D

Whoa, I went on the roof a few hours ago to shine my lasers around. No pics sorry, I was too distracted going 'wow' :)

My 125mW greenie certainly didn't prepare me for this. Rather than a wispy, faint green beam this thing is completely solid. Man, it looks awesome.

And since it was a cold night, I could breathe through the beam and get a cool effect. I even did a liquid sky effect by waving it around back and forth. Man, awesome laser. I can't wait for my RPL-400 to get back!

diachi

;D good, get some pics later when your done having fun

Well, originally from opotronics, but I got it second hand off these forums.

It was a sweet deal too. Barely used, and only a week or two old :)

Murudai said:
Well, originally from opotronics, but I got it second hand off these forums.

It was a sweet deal too. Barely used, and only a week or two old :)

I'd only call it a sweet deal if it was functioning properly though.

Very true ;) Since it had its output verified before it was shipped, I believe the crystals were knocked out of place during shipping. That isn't the fault of the laser, nor the sellers.

And they're helping me out by sorting out its repair for me, so that's okay. Complaining won't fix the laser!

diachi

Can we get pictures when you get it back, please :-*?? ;D ;D

Good luck, hope it arrives back for you soon !