Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Reference Guide: How to Combine Lasers

Great guide answered a lot of questions I was wondering. Also did any notice the guy in the picture looking at the intense beam from like 12" away with no safety glasses. Tisk, tisk!

ARG

Well, if everything is bolted down & aligned there's no risk of exposure. It's not like handhelds that can roll of the table at any moment :p

deuteriumoxide

Re: Tutorial: How to combine lasers

Thanks! 🍺

I borrowed the knife edging picture and the last one from andy. That last one is 10W 🇪🇬 Would be amazing in a projector, but I would be to afraid of it. 4.4W burned enough holes in my cloths/walls/table/chair as is :p

Imagine having this projector:
QGgJw.jpg

Dual Green, 10 445nm diodes and 48 red diodes
I'm a newb here so sorry if my question sounds newbish. Why is the person above not wearing laser safety goggles? Are the lasers shown not powerful? Also if one were to combine a few lasers to produce a "white" laser, what kind of laser goggle(s) would you have to wear?

I'm a newb here so sorry if my question sounds newbish. Why is the person above not wearing laser safety goggles? Are the lasers shown not powerful? Also if one were to combine a few lasers to produce a "white" laser, what kind of laser goggle(s) would you have to wear?
You should look at the date of this thread. It is six and a half years old and no one here is going to reply to your questions.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Please don't necro post without adding anything new