Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Received The Laser Today..

the-virginity-is-strong-in-this-one_o_840192.jpg

<=====that's daddy's little trophy :)

So no snizz on the reg for everyone. Laser guys are the whole package though!

Last edited:

TB26

the amount of virginity is strong in here

Really? :undecided: The whole reason I'm getting into the hobby is to get laid.

I mean, when you pull out a wavelength no other guy's got, don't they go crazy over that? Or did I misunderstand, and girls all about watts?

Crazy_Jay used to neg-rep women for being women :D
well i bet was an unpopular move, but seriously who are our "Female members " who knows? And if so i would like to chat to see if they have the same interests as we do, or do the ladies have a different perspective than we do on the same hobby .i would doubt it but i don't know.

Last edited:
well i bet was an unpopular move, but seriously who are our "Female members " who knows? And if so i would like to chat to see if they have the same interests as we do, or do the ladies have a different perspective than we do on the same hobby .i would doubt it but i don't know.

Since this thread is back from the dead already...

It would be interesting to see what girls think about different hosts, being a guy I would think they would be into the different wavelengths rather than burning but the OP seems to contradict that.

I know some of the hosts I've bought for my girlfriend have been completely the opposite of what I thought she'd like. But she isn't into burning and stole my 473 :yabbem:

Maybe we could get a new thread dedicated to the subject?

Really? :undecided: The whole reason I'm getting into the hobby is to get laid.

I mean, when you pull out a wavelength no other guy's got, don't they go crazy over that? Or did I misunderstand, and girls all about watts?
Well i think the girls would be more interested in how the guys use that power to give the wavelength they like and girls being girls they like a variable wavelength ..a Luke warm 808nm a warm 650nm a brilliant 589nm a glowing 532nm a hot 445nm and a sizzling 405mm .Its not the wavelength its what and how its used .:)

I thought waveLENGTH didn't matter. It's also in the beam expander. Just don't culminate in her hair

Last edited:
The lack of maturity shows the true people on this forum lol. I do want to see what female members reside here.

The lack of maturity shows the true people on this forum lol. I do want to see what female members reside here.
hmmm really not as simple as that its all to do with politics, but i give you a hint some of the best results are joke or humour based ..I'm probably one of the oldest members in tbis forum. So its not playing the fool, its getting along ahead ....peace ...but as to who the female members are absolutely right I'm very curious.

Last edited:
No more hints blaster. The cats happy in the bag. But I too am curious about the female population. New thread?

Last edited:
Yes its 7 am ive been up all night time to sleep ...but i intend to come up with a politically correct thread later in the day ....good to see you have nailed my meaning.

MrHurt

Really? The whole reason I'm getting into the hobby is to get laid.

Well i think the girls would be more interested in how the guys use that power to give the wavelength they like and girls being girls they like a variable wavelength ..a Luke warm 808nm a warm 650nm a brilliant 589nm a glowing 532nm a hot 445nm and a sizzling 405mm .Its not the wavelength its what and how its used .

I thought waveLENGTH didn't matter. It's also in the beam expander. Just don't culminate in her hair

Yoda voice: "Meaning is double indeed, see the message hidden you will"...
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Soooo Chinese crap really rated at <5mW for this laser? anyone?...
My questions will start with "My boyfriend" from now on... jajaja

My little Chinese pointer is a rated at 5 and it lights matches. Just for customs sake.