Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RB;s Absence

Hi Everyone,
I recently spoke to RB and he wants to apologize for not being on LPF for a while.
He asked me to notify the crew that he is very busy taking care of his Mother who is ill in the hospital. So basically he has a full plate of family looking after his Mother. Well thats about it for now I will reach out for a progress report on his Mom..

Rich:)

BobMc

Hi Everyone,
I recently spoke to RB and he wants to apologize for not being on LPF for a while.
He asked me to notify the crew that he is very busy taking care of his Mother who is ill in the hospital. So basically he has a full plate of family looking after his Mother. Well thats about it for now I will reach out for a progress report on his Mom..

Rich:)

Thanks for the heads up on RB Rich, send our well wishes and prayers to him for his Mom. Also send him our best. And tell him we still want beam shots! :D

I will pray for him and his Mother. I know what he's going through..... It's not fun at all.. my heart goes out to him.

Hi, Andrew. I hope things are improving for you and your family. Keep us in the loop because we are all concerned.

I just didn't know how to respond, sorry she is going through this as well as your family.

BobMc

I just didn't know how to respond, sorry she is going through this as well as your family.

I know what you mean Alaskan. Normally on a RB’s went AWOL post. I give him a ration of grief. I had to behave myself and bite my tongue. Yep, it’s still bleeding. :)

Last edited:
Alaskan isn't ArcticDude. Also AWOL stands for absent without leave. Just in case you didn't know. :)