Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss?

i have had many experience with Rayfoss, their customer service was kind enough to repair my "out warranty" laser for no charge. and they always exchange the laser if we found that the laser was underspec.

at any moment they dont reply our email, AFAIK its usually because of chineese event.

FYI, if you want a guaranteed lasers, just go to the manufacturer, not the reseller..

there are many good manufacturer company out there. and usually we don't know about them.

cnilaser.com
skylaser.cn
viasho.com

payed for the laser this morning so we shall see how they are when i get the laser they said that battery has to be shipped separate from the laser something about fedex policy.
battery is being sent priority mail or something like that.

ok finally got tracking number you just need to ask her a few times and make sure if she says she will get it to you wait 2 days and ask again telling her that she should of gotten it when they dropped it off at fedex.
package currently in japan will update as it goes.

Last edited:
lol it got to my location a day early rayfoss is a good company just not so much fedex as i missed the package cause they tried to deliver it to my house instead holding it at the facility but 6 days for package from china is nice. was a day early from what fedex said also

ok got the package outside was wrapped in a lot of plastic inside was fine laser arrived intact and it works great. yes it burns but thats not why i bought it. i dont know if the laser is at the full 500mw will test it once i get the usb lpm. so over all great service from rayfoss and i got a nice laser the thing is heavy as a decent flashlight can use it as a blunt weapon the thing is hard enough to do some damage, just incase. here is the one i got http://www.rayfoss.com/productn.asp?ArticleID=140 just so you know if you are looking for something shiny and bright do not get lasers in the uv or ir range as they dont show too much.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited: