Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss Trippin Me Out

IsaacT

Congratualtions! Are you gonna do a review of it? I love reading reviews for some reason lol. I just got an email from her early this morning; it will be shipped out tomorrow as it only just missed the UPS pickup.

Kulhu

Congratualtions! Are you gonna do a review of it? I love reading reviews for some reason lol. I just got an email from her early this morning; it will be shipped out tomorrow as it only just missed the UPS pickup.

Its in the making right now.

I did not hesitate about rayfoss, so i ordered a Laser. But since 3 Days i ask for a trackingnumber and everytime Rayfoss write me: Your Laser is well packed and will leave in next hours. But actually i think everything will work fine at the end. Rayfoss has always some nice reputations.

As I have found out shipping from China can be hit and miss, I am also into rc helicopters and get most of my parts from China. Every so often things will get held up by customs. I order from Hong Kong a lot, sometimes I get stuff in 4 or 5 days somtimes it's 2 or 3 weeks.
I hate waiting also, when I buy something I want it now.

Patients grasshopper!

IsaacT

"I hate waiting also, when I buy something I want it now."

Ikr?! I'm so impatient! lol. :crackup:

I never heard about the nice reputations of rayfoss.
If you give this info to a newbie, it's really misleading.
They're dropshippers for sure. You were lucky to get up-to-spec ones and you are just lucky.
Their supplier certainly helps them sort out the lasers by power and do something to respond to the way too high failure rate to win the customers. Laser sellers are not stupid, anyway. But what if their suppliers suck? Yes, they do.

I would recommend a new member to buy cni, jetlasers, viacho, coz they all use the nlight LD and always provide high quality & stability lasers. You can also ask them to provide the test result of every spec you're interested.

I did check the pricing of the 200mw or higher green lasers at rayfoss. Compared to the cost, the price is way too high. Why not get a more guaranteed laser with the similar amount of dollars. :worthy:

Ash

...edit...
-They're dropshippers for sure.
-Their supplier certainly helps them sort out the lasers by power and do something to respond to the way too high failure rate to win the customers.

-I did check the pricing of the 200mw or higher green lasers at rayfoss. Compared to the cost, the price is way too high. Why not get a more guaranteed laser with the similar amount of dollars. :worthy:
Please provide proof (any proof) that Rayfoss are drop-shippers?
I don't believe they are. Please don't spread mis-information unless you have verifiable evidence.
-There is not a high failure rate with Rayfoss Lasers, you are totally wrong on this point. Also, if there was a bad unit sent out, they offer a 3-month warranty for exchange. So, no worries.
-Please find me a 200mW 532 (stable, w/ FDA features) for less (or similar) at CNI, Jetlasers, or Viasho. I would love to see it. :crackup:

mfo

I ordered from them a week ago. I paid already, but they have not mentioned anything about shipping yet...

I ordered from them a week ago. I paid already, but they have not mentioned anything about shipping yet...
Dont worrie about it, Faona hardly sends out the shipping details until you msg her and ask for them...:beer:

IsaacT

Indeed, I just received mine yesterday, but it took a few days to get ahold of her for the tracking info

ped

Threadjack?

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your order with payment!

We would ship the item out by DHl on or before 7-Spet after testing.

Then we will update you the testing data and shipping details.

Any further comments please feel free let us know!

Thanks and regards,
www.rayfoss.com
Faona

-----------------

I asked her to do a powercheck on my 350mW 532nm monster BEFORE sending it, and i'll be doing a power check when i get it.

IsaacT

Threadjack?

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your order with payment!

We would ship the item out by DHl on or before 7-Spet after testing.

Then we will update you the testing data and shipping details.

Any further comments please feel free let us know!

Thanks and regards,
www.rayfoss.com
Faona

I got a similar message although mine was with UPS. You really just have to email her a few times. After the 2nd email was when I got a reply. Also, remember she is in China, so emailing her during your day time will mean she gets it late at night, so be patient....I know its hard, but hers is definitely a very reputable company IMHO and I would rather do business with her over emails than any US business in person.

ped

I got a similar message although mine was with UPS. You really just have to email her a few times. After the 2nd email was when I got a reply. Also, remember she is in China, so emailing her during your day time will mean she gets it late at night, so be patient....I know its hard, but hers is definitely a very reputable company IMHO and I would rather do business with her over emails than any US business in person.

Yeah fair comment, ive only heard good things :) just gotta be patient.

there is nothing wrong with rayfoss. they respond well to my emails. they are up to specs as in what they say, at least for the ones i had. their power rating is more of a range thing. i don't buy a 100mw from them thinking it's going to be AT LEAST 100mw. i buy it knowing that's about how much it's going to be. for their prices, i think it's a good deal. i've never had a dead or crappy laser from them. i'm sure if it was bust or something they'd replace the laser or set up some sort of other means.

as far as shipping goes i've learned not to get those "fast shipping" from chinese places unless i know they ship with in 1-3 days after my order. there is no point because even though the package flies through he air fast, don't mean it's gonna get on that plane fast. that's how i see it anyways.... so i just stick to the slower shipping methods :p