Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss or Rayflopp?!?!?

On september 28 this year i ordered a simple 100 mw 532nm laser pointer from rayfoss for about $80.00. not bad, ive had two other lasers from them in the past year. since this laser has "shipped" on October 4th and arrived in singapore october 7th, i have recieved NO further shipping updates. My inquiries with the company comforted me some and led me to wait another two weeks still with NO update. As of october 24th i have requested a refund which i was informed will not process until 35 days after original shipping date (October 4th). It is now November 9th, a full 35 days after apparent "shipping", i have received no refund yet and have not received any return emails from Rayfoss. Ive given them my time and money for nothing and i want some compensation immediately. Let me know if any of you guys have heard or had any similar troubles.

There were chinese holidays right around the time you ordered, but generally rayfoss is ok on actually sending out products.

If you can, open a dispute with your credit card or paypal.

^^^ Ditto....

Contact them again and state that is what you will do
if they do not send a refund within 48 hours.

Jerry

Last edited:
just dispute and claim
if they didnt ship it, you get your money back
if they shipped with tracking, then you will get your laser
win-win

thanks a bunch guys! i just needed to know of any other trouble with rayfoss. i appreciate the feedback. i did get in touch with them and got half of my refund, they said il get the rest in 2 months if they cant not figure out the shipping error. thanks again!

Hey guys, i got my laser in the mail yesterday 12/4. rayfoss came through, though i really didn't expect to see it come. as far as the laser is concerned, it works great havent put it on LPM. now i just wonder if they reshipped it or if it was just processing in a black hole in Singapore. haha! thanks to all for confidence boost

Taking forever to actually ship things out seems to be an annoying trend with many chinese companies lately.

Glad you finally got the laser though.

thanks a bunch guys! i just needed to know of any other trouble with rayfoss. i appreciate the feedback. i did get in touch with them and got half of my refund, they said il get the rest in 2 months if they cant not figure out the shipping error. thanks again!

Hey guys, i got my laser in the mail yesterday 12/4. rayfoss came through, though i really didn't expect to see it come. as far as the laser is concerned, it works great havent put it on LPM. now i just wonder if they reshipped it or if it was just processing in a black hole in Singapore. haha! thanks to all for confidence boost

Since you received your Laser... did you send back the 50% refund
that Faona (RayFoss) who is a member here sent you...:thinking:

That would only be fair....IMO :beer:

Jerry

i have not sent a refund back to them. i just emailed rayfoss today to let them know. Il let you know what their response is