Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

rayfoss ebay store no more??

hey every one. i was laser shopping on ebay in the rayfoss store and while i was looking i took a bong rip break and when i return to my laptop i find that the store no longer exists? wtf? does this happen a lot? guess ill have to order off olike. i seriously cant click on anything any more. i had a few tabs open to compare things and when i tried a buy-it-now,i get the same thing ''store does not exit'', odd. what do you all think?

Benm

i took a bong rip break and when i return to my laptop i find that the store no longer exists? wtf? does this happen a lot?

In general: Yes. Issue does not seem specific to rayfoss though ;)

On the other hand, i have noticed their website has been going on- and offline (not depending on my sobriety at all), but that seems to be working again with a different layout now.

interesting. ill shall place my order while i can and see what happens.

wayne- its a medical issue. but for the sake of the forum-ill limit these post to grasscity.com .

Perhaps it was the "THC" that made RayFoss disappear...:whistle:
Just a theory mind you....:evil:

Jerry

Originally, RAYFOSS was QUALIFOUND. If you can't get on the RAYFOSS site, you MAY want to try QUALIFOUND. Just a thought. rob

I don't know what it is with some people. Ok so you smoke pot, so what.

Why is that so manny people feel they need to share it with the world.
Do they smoke it because they like it? Or do they smoke it because they think it impresses people? That by telling people you smoke pot, or do drugs. It is somehow proof that your mature enough to make decisions that effect your health and overall well being?

Not sure really???

seems like at least once a week someone feels the need to brag about their bongs on here.

my doctor feels pot would be better than xanax. so i blaze herb. i was really bragging as i was just telling the story. smoking weed is pretty much the same as smoking cigs... less harmful. sorry if you guys got butt hurt. go relax guys. itll be alright.

I don't know what it is with some people. Ok so you smoke pot, so what.

Why is that so manny people feel they need to share it with the world.
Do they smoke it because they like it? Or do they smoke it because they think it impresses people? That by telling people you smoke pot, or do drugs. It is somehow proof that your mature enough to make decisions that effect your health and overall well being?

It could probably be because they think they're cool and more mature
than they actually may be... like in the days of the hippies....:crackup::crackup:

my doctor feels pot would be better than xanax. so i blaze herb. i was really bragging as i was just telling the story. smoking weed is pretty much the same as smoking cigs... less harmful. sorry if you guys got butt hurt. go relax guys. itll be alright.

It is obvious by your use of the "cool":whistle: phrases that YOU THINK you are cool...
No need to impress us with your "Jive Talk".....

Jerry

Last edited:

Benm

Oh well, forget the comments about the pot. Living in holland (with legal pot for personal use), my perspective on is just as it would be on 'i had a couple of beers, and then suddenly...'.

Interestingly, xanax is more difficult to come by than pot here, which sounds like an entirely different story about trade opportunities ;p

The doctor is in....

Drchong.jpg

Last edited: