Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss 200 mW Green Focusable Torch

D

Deleted member 8382

no, it can only do reverse focusing, what you can't do is to just enlarge the beam, you know ;)

Dusty

I drew a simple pic to illustrate the way this laser focuses for my review thread (as i seem unable to explain properly in words, lol), thought it might be appropriate here to explain how the focus works on this laser...:)

sorry for the poor quality, it was only a quick effort but i hope it shows it right...
laserdivergance.gif

Last edited:
Hey all. Just and update. My replacement arrived today, after a long wait( 1 month ). The laser is much better than the first one. In fact, the beam is aligned perfectly and the divergence seems to be lower than the other unit's. According to Faona, the power of my new unit is 208 mW without IR filter.The beam is also easily visible in a lit room.

All in all, I'm very happy I bought from rayfoss and I appreciate everything that Faona did for me. You guys can't go wrong with this company. Just make sure you ask for a good unit when ordering.

I might get some beamshots the next days so with the don't forget to check the first post every now and then.

Regards, Peter

D

Deleted member 8382

I think mentioning you'll make a review on LPF will be more effective ;)

I did? Lol what you mean?

What he means is mentioning to Faona that you'll be reviewing the laser here on LPF when you receive it. That way, chances that she sends you a proper unit will probably increase.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my unit. I've ordered the exact same model as yours almost three weeks ago. Hope it'll be here soon.