Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ratshack

Then you didn't read the DIY driver thread. :-? That's exactly what it shows. Or maybe I'm just not understanding you.

Also, please rename the thread to 'I don't understand how to build my LD driver.' And PM one of the Mods requesting that this thread be moves to the 'Help & Repairs' board. Thanks

Please don’t mistake this to mean that I am upset, I just feel the need to make things clear.

I will help any member of this forum who asks. I will help any member of this forum to learn about electronics and lasers as much as I can, and in any way I can. I will not help any member of this forum by doing the work for them, as that would not truly be helping.

Was I to do the work for someone asking for ‘help’ I would only be holding them back from learning. This I will not do!

Far too often we have conditioned ourselves, and trained out children that having it NOW is more important than understanding it. This I cannot abide!

There are few here willing to walk someone through a procedure to accomplish a task, whereas there are MANY here ready to guide someone to the information and understanding needed to accomplish the task.

I stand here ready and willing to do what I can to help you come to the understanding and knowledge needed to meet your goal. But you must be willing to take the time and effort to learn it.

It is my belief that if you apply this same philosophy of learning throughout your life you will only be a better person for it.