Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Random Link Bandit stikes again

I call shenanigans on that one. As someone who actually plays a musical instrument (bass) and has an interest in high voltage, I can tell you that that guitar isn't hooked to anything but a ground. magnetic pickups would NOT work around that much RF heh, especially that's being oscillated at audio frequencies.

On top of that, while getting the HV out of the signal chain is possible, It's a PITA and there's no point due to the above...

dnar

I call shenanigans on that one. As someone who actually plays a musical instrument (bass) and has an interest in high voltage, I can tell you that that guitar isn't hooked to anything but a ground. magnetic pickups would NOT work around that much RF heh, especially that's being oscillated at audio frequencies.

On top of that, while getting the HV out of the signal chain is possible, It's a PITA and there's no point due to the above...
But it's on the interwebs,it has to be true? :wave:

This is the only true electric guitar IMHO!

^ That was awesome! I like diy that does something interesting like that! +1 She says that electroluminescent wire is the currency of Burning Man.
I'll be attending Burning Amp in San Francisco on Oct. 30..........

The Burning Amp - Diy Festival

dnar

Damn, really smart girl. I've never been with a girl smarter than me. I dont know if my ego could handle it.
I have. IQ way out in space... It turned out to be a blood bath! Ever seen the fight scene in Mr & Mrs Smith? I do not generally have the capacity to hate anyone, however I wished that bitch would rot in the fires of hell for an eternity...