Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

Jaseth

Hey Glenn, draw date still set to 27th November?
If I get the job I am applying for right now I am in for at least 15 tickets and also for the Opto GB!

Seb

Lasher

I'm curious why the WL Evo Pro was bumped as the grand prize?

I understand the Laserbee I is a nice power meter (hell I want one myself :) ) but the Evo Pro is a $500.00 laser where as a new Laserbee is less than half that for a new one.

Just thought I'd ask. Both are great prizes that I'm sure will make anyone who wins them very happy.

Lasher

Jaseth

First of all it is with charting which makes it significantly more expensive, secondly it is worth much more in reality.. even though the list price of the Evo Pro is higher most people would pay way more for a Laserbee I. WL are very overpriced.

If Glenn can confirm that the draw is still on the 27th November I hope I can get as many as 30 tickets :)

Seb

So far, nobody has asked for the date to be adjusted, so it's the 27th unless I get persuaded to change it for some good reason, and if so it likely would be only by a few days.
Yes, I and as far as I know most people would choose a LaserBee like this one over any 100 mW laser, so it's fine if WL wants to up the anti and become top prize, with say a Wicked Lasers Spyder III, but I am also open to the forums opinion, if someone wants too, they can start a poll. Good Luck ticket buyers! -Glenn

Hey Glenn, did the package get to you in one piece? you didn't reply to my pm!

Thanks! -Adrian

Yes sorry, bobhaha, it's here and looks fine. If I catch my breath, I'll take a pic or two of the project boxes, good size for White Fusion I believe! -Glenn

Jaseth

Hey Glenn, any news on the grand prize? I am going to buy tickets whether it is there or not but it would be nice to know - and since Tyler (DAoO) is not best friends with quite a few members right now I am worried he might not donate it anyway..

Once again thanks for this great initiative!

Seb

Hey I am sure if the Laserbee isn't in that another really good prize will be added, and I don't count Tyler out yet! But I do think it is a better forum if we can be good to one another. I really like a lot of folks here, so, it's a real drag when I or a friend really messes something up. I have made one or more good sized goofs and I do think a several of us need to try harder now to be good to one another. We all are humane, not some pure good and others pure evil right? I wish all my pals would try again to get along better. Maybe a better cooperative spirit will be seen here soon. AMB! -Glenn

Could someone tell me how to send a payment using GC? I signed up, but I can't figure out how to send payments via email. I really want to get in on this.
Thanks,
Iskor12

Jaseth

iskor, PM Glenn with your GC information and how many tickets you want and he will send you an invoice :)

Seb

Jaseth

PM sent Glenn, I would like a nice batch of 40 of these tickets :) This should provide quite a large donation to the forum if not too much is spent on the purchasing some of the prizes. This is $120, am I right?

Seb

Thanks Jaseth, I feel sure you will both get a good deal to the forum and come away with prize(s)! Best of luck!

Word is another couple of really great lasers will be added soon! :wave::wave: Thanks All! -Glenn

Jaseth

Payment sent for the 40 tickets :)
I am looking forwards to seeing even more great prizes up there! Thanks Glenn!

Seb

Rob

As soon as I get paid I'll be buying myself 5 or so tickets. Those are some awesome prizes up there! Plus I'd love to give back to this awesome forum. :yh: