Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle Prize Trade Thread

Friends, I apologize, I have had a lot going on. But I have been meaning to contact most if not all the winners of diodes, as these are sure to be destined for builds, and it seems more likely they, (winners), may want to send the diode direct to the builder if they do not build lasers themselves. Also, I may offer a trade for a SF-AW210 BR diode if someone who won one is interested in trading, for something, maybe a green pen? Also, the project boxes have not been sent out yet, and I have yet to receive the waterproof 50 mW laser. Thanks friends! -Glenn

Thanks for the heads up Glenn, and no worries, we all know how hard you work around here! Rangedunits told me the 50mw waterproof greenie should have arrived to you on the 2nd.

If anyone wants to trade an SF-AW210 diode or a 635 nm diode or anything else from the contest except the marble because I have 10 of them for anything let me know. The only thing laser related that I have are 2 aixiz modules with LED phr's but I have computer parts like psu's and anything form a fairly new computer.

Last edited: